I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wael Abdul Latif Calls for the Establishment of the Generations of Oil Revenues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Wael Abdul Latif Calls for the Establishment of the Generations of Oil Revenues

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. The deputy asked the independent, Wael Abdul Latif, the Iraqi government of trying to establish a Fund for Future Generations and to determine the proportion of fiscal revenue for investment.

"Abdul Latif, told the independent press (Iba) today, Saturday, that the law of the Fund is linked to the adoption of the law of oil and gas, considering that revenues from oil sales be deposited in the fund, but it can disrupt the laws of interest to the citizen and the future because of the law of another.

He added that the Fund could achieve in the near future, economic growth, particularly if a plan to invest the money, and that "What to get to the income of the individual significant material in Iraq.

He should not only benefit the oil revenues to a particular generation, and that it was necessary to have this interest as much as possible from future generations.
And Abdel-Latif, the establishment of this fund by the government shows the awareness and high sense of responsibility towards future generations. Stressing that Iraq is a country with a rich diversity of resources and economic activities, thereby demonstrating the capacity to provide a high level of living of the population.
The Fund for Future Generations in writing mentioned in the draft hydrocarbon law the Iraqi funds help to ensure future generations to cope with living conditions. (End) / 20 /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/newprint.php%3Fvalue%3Dprint%26id%3D13527&rurl=translate.google.com

wish they would quit talking about it and do something about it.......nice find Roxy

Last edited by thumper on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iraqi funds help to ensure future generations to cope with living conditions.

Iraqi's been waiting 6 years for it....how much longer do they have to wait????????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum