I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

al-Bayati: the agenda for the meeting today, a number of readings and vote on a number of draft laws

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / MP Abbas al-Bayati: the agenda for the meeting today, a number of readings and vote on a number of draft laws
Conscious / Baghdad / Kh. ز G
21/7/2009 3:27pm 21/7/2009 3:27 pm
A member of the coalition, the Iraqi parliament, Abbas al-Bayati said, "Agenda for the meeting of the House of Representatives

Today included a vote on the draft law on water supply, and also vote on the draft convention on maritime support for the Iraqi forces meeting between Iraq and the Government of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, and vote on the draft reconstruction of infrastructure and service sectors. "

Al-Bayati said in a statement to the reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "read in Parliament on Tuesday its first reading of the draft Law on the Ministry of National Security (and the vote in principle for the conduct of legislative action) and the first reading of the draft Law on the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities and the first reading of the draft anti-terrorism , and also read the House of Representatives today, the agenda and within the second reading of the customs tariff bill, and the second reading of proposed amendment to the Penal Code Act No. 111 of 1969. "

Al-Bayati said that " Parliament will read the first reading of a bill amending the law to cancel the legal provisions that prevent the courts from hearing cases No. (17) for the year 2005, as well as there will be others hit the first two readings of a bill imposing income tax on foreign oil companies contracting for work in Iraq and the second reading of a proposed law amending the Procedural Criminal No. 23 of 1971, adding that he read to the Iraqi Friendship Committee - a report of Iran (the Foreign Relations Committee) Reports ". Regarding Iraq's relations with Iran. "

The MP Coalition that "the House of Representatives will be at its Today a fact-finding commission on the violations taking place in Diyala, as well as the formation of an investigative committee of the Integrity Commission and the Legal Committee and the Commission on Human Rights and the de-Baathification and the security and defense departments of the De-Baathification Commission to detect incoming and outgoing and done and done and the progress of work on it. "

None of the Laws we are looking for but at least they are working!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum