I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baghdad, in cooperation with the U.S. draft of the proposed investment of Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / province of Baghdad, in cooperation with the U.S. draft of the proposed investment of Baghdad

Conscious / Baghdad / p e
21/7/2009 21/7/2009 4:31pm 4:31 pm

Received an investment of the province of Baghdad with a delegation from a U.S. company and discussed with a number of proposed projects.

A source in the province of the reporter (and the News Media Iraqi / INA) that the company submitted a draft proposal at a meeting of members of the company and the investment of Baghdad, he said, adding that the delegation to invest in several areas including the oil sector and the possibility of establishing a refinery, oil refinery, as well as the creation of special laboratories for environmental analysis.

The source noted that the preservation of the delegation called for a study and to develop solutions to the housing crisis, because the preservation of experience in this aspect, indicating that the head of the investment of Baghdad, stressed the Capabilities and capacities in Iraq, which has carried out many outstanding projects in Baghdad.

WHAT U.S. company????

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum