I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recognizes the Parliament of the January 16 date for parliamentary elections

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Recognizes the Parliament of the January 16 date for parliamentary elections

23/07/2009 15:33 GMT:

House of Representatives has decided to hold the next parliamentary elections in 16 of the month in January next, and took, on the other hand, a decision to appoint a group of ambassadors.

The representative of the United Iraqi Alliance, Abdul-Hadi al-Hassani, the House of Representatives vote on Thursday on the second stage of the candidates of the parties to assume the ambassadorial posts abroad, which included 29 candidates, including government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh.

For its part, the MP for the National Dialogue Front, Nada Jubouri told the correspondent of "Radio Sawa" do not have the number of candidates for the efficiency that qualifies them for the posts of ambassadors, which will have a negative impact on the work of the diplomatic corps in Iraq.

The House voted on a resolution which set the date for legislative elections in the Assembly of 16 January that the next Parliament committed to amend the electoral law in force for a maximum of 15 of the first Chehrtcherin next.

The Council failed to vote on the Convention on maritime training and support between Iraq and the United Kingdom to the disruption of quorum after the withdrawal of a number of parliamentary blocs, the opposition to the Convention.

Details of the correspondent of "Radio Sawa" in Baghdad, Omar Hammadi:

the next Parliament committed to amend the electoral law in force for a maximum of 15 of the first Chehrtcherin next.

They just bumped the Electoral law to the next parliament session!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGG

Some one pleaseeeeeeeee tell me I'm reading this wrong!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum