I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okie's latest

+3
bjdksl
donnc
outkastjamz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Okie's latest Empty Okie's latest Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:03 pm

outkastjamz

okie oil man : o.k. before i go any further i want to pre-qualify this as what i was told and not to be considered my opion and take it for what it's worth and don't hold be responsible like you have before---i'm simply messsenger and nothing else---heres what i was just told from top c-p supervisor and also from a asst to the minister of ----.there was a memorandum sent out days ago to other ministers that read highly confidential about the coming r-v---same as last fri nite news--was told u s treasury will help set up new bookkepping system regarding r-v of dinar---was told it had already r-v'd but wasn't announced yet..was told their is still speculation about what the rate would be and that the u s treasury in conjunction with the i m f will decide rate and not iraq that about sums it up and any questions re-read text and don't ask questions i don't know---to the best of my memory that was gist of conversation except to say that source in the ninistry of ----- says this is the only time of day there calls are not monit

2Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 pm

donnc

Thanks jamz, i like it !!!

3Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 am

bjdksl

bjdksl

Donn, i likey too. Lets just hope things are developing in our favor.
aloooooha !

4Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 am

How many "internal memos" can there be?......seems poor Okie is having a problem with coming up with anything halfway believable.....

5Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:33 am

donnc

It's all i got thump, i'm goin with it...lol

6Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 am

donnc wrote:It's all i got thump, i'm goin with it...lol

GOOD GOSH is this the only thing you got in "layway"??? oh that an't going to work...so much for "employee of the month"

Razz

7Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:17 am

missy1

I'm confused. I thought RV meant going from one rate to another. If it's RV'd how can the rate remain undetermined???

8Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

donnc, employee of the Month, come on CK, give him a break....5.26 tonite I tell ya..67

9Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm

cokeman

Okie is a fool... Now all he is saying is "if" "maybe" and now what we been saying for years--"not if but when". Give me a break. He must think we all started this last week. So far he has NEVER been right 0-2 and then some
His name will now be SFOKIE!!!!!!

10Okie's latest Empty Re: Okie's latest Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

Not SFOKIKE, JOKIE...LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum