I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq to sign agreement with NATO training بروكسل اتفاقاً يقضي بتدريب وتأهيل قوات الأمن والعرا

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq to sign agreement with NATO training Sunday
اخبار العراق
Iraq News

تاريخ النشر 24/07/2009 03:43 PM
Published Date 24/07/2009 03:43 PM

يوقع العراق وحلف شمال الأطلسي (ناتو) يوم الأحد القادم في بروكسل اتفاقاً يقضي بتدريب وتأهيل قوات الأمن والعراقية.
Signed by Iraq and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) on Sunday in Brussels an agreement to train and rehabilitate Iraqi security forces.

ويوقع الاتفاق كل من وزير الدفاع العراقي عبد القادر محمد جاسم العبيدي وعن الحلف نائب أمينه العام كلاوديو بيزونيرو، حيث "يعتبر هذا الاتفاق خطوة هامة على طريق تعزيز التعاون بين العراق وحلف شمال الأطلسي، كما أنه يأتي تعبيراً عن استمرار التزام الحلف بمساعدة الحكومة العراقية على بسط سلطة القانون وبناء قدراتها"، بحسب بيان صادر عن مقر ناتو في بروكسل اليوم
And sign the agreement by the Iraqi Defense Minister Abdul-Qader Mohammed Jassim Obeidi and NATO Deputy Secretary General Claudio Bezonnero, where "this is an important step towards strengthening cooperation between Iraq and NATO, as it is an expression of NATO's continued commitment to helping the Iraqi government to extend the rule of law and capacity-building, "according to a statement from NATO headquarters in Brussels today

ويرى البيان أن هذا الاتفاق سوف يؤمن "القاعدة القانونية" لحلف ناتو التي تسمح له باستمرار في مهمة مساعدة الحكومة العراقية على تطوير إمكانياتها الأمنية وتدريب العناصر المختصة.
According to the statement that the agreement would provide "legal basis" for the NATO Treaty, which allowed him to constantly in the task of helping the Iraqi government to develop the potential of security and training of relevant actors.

ويذكر أن الاتفاق الذي سيتم توقيعه الأحد القادم يعد امتداداً لاتفاق سابق وقع بين حلف شمال الأطلسي والحكومة الانتقالية العراقية عام 2004.
It is noted that the agreement will be signed next Sunday, is an extension of an earlier agreement signed between NATO and the Iraqi interim government in 2004.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqon.com/inp/view.asp%3FID%3D8179&rurl=translate.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum