I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

pappajack post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pappajack post Empty pappajack post Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

I have a friend whose business partners Mother in Law is very high up in the World Bank. He asked if she could find out anything about the RV of IQD and she made some calls. She told him it could happen at any time but definately by September 21st.

Subject: Re: This is not a rumor Yesterday at 6:42 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TY Papajack for sharing.. This is from YOU & TIED TO YOU, and I like it this way. Lets hop it is sooner, but if she is with the WORLD BANK, who never know.....

Subject: Re: This is not a rumor Yesterday at 6:47 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what's another 60 days or so ??? Hangin'in there for the Grand Prize !!!

mochasmom
Master Poster

Subject: Re: This is not a rumor Yesterday at 6:50 pm

thanks papajack, i wonder why "by Sept. 21st".....anyone have any idea what the signif. of that date is?

zimi31
Big Poster

Subject: Re: This is not a rumor Yesterday at 6:55 pm

Thanks Papajack Sure hope it's sooner but if not at least I'll have a great birthday on the 23rd!

2bmoore
Elite Poster

Subject: Re: This is not a rumor Yesterday at 6:57 pm

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/tad/exportal.aspx?memberKey1=460&date1key=2009-06-30&category=EXCHRT

Look on the link at September 22, 2004. As far as I know, this was the first listing of the New Iraqi Dinar at a program exchange rate, in terms of SDR value. September 21, 2009 will be one day before the 5 year anniversary of this. I don't know if it's relavent or not.

2B

2bmoore
Elite Poster

Subject: Re: This is not a rumor Yesterday at 7:04 pm

There are several things happening in October. Dinars only at bases. Investment meetings. If the end of the year oil bids are moved up a couple of months, as it was suggested would be, then they would be in the September, October time frame. I believe the military agreements are to be activated by then as well. I think the September, October time frame is shaping up quite nicely. September is also the end of the fiscal year for the US Government.

2pappajack post Empty Re: pappajack post Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 pm

this is also happening in september, i just find it really odd that china and saudi complete their venture same mont as prediction

This approval follows a Strategic Cooperation Agreement signed by both parties on June 21, 2008 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The agreement stated that both parties would enter into a 50/50 joint venture at Tianjin. The complex is expected to be completed in September 2009

I don't really follow china much,but the subject caught my attention on another forum.

http://english.sinopec.com/media_center/news/20090713/7372.shtml

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum