I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rafidain Bank to open the "Swift" and linked to 50 bank and a global company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: the Finance Ministry said on Sunday that the general manager of Bank of Iraq opened the draft rules of SWIFT, which links bank Alrphiin b 50 world bank and global financial company.
وأضاف بيان لوزارة المالية تلقت وكالة (أصوات العراق) نسخة منه ان “مدير عام مصرف الرافدين ونيابة عن وزير المالية باقر جبر الزبيدي افتتح مشروع برنامج “السويفت” الذي يربط المصرف بـ50 مصرف عالمي وشركة مالية عالمية”.
The statement of the Ministry of Finance received the agency (Voices of Iraq) a copy of which is that "the general manager of Bank of Iraq and on behalf of the Minister of Finance Bayan Jabr was opened by the draft program of" Swift ", which links the bank's 50 world bank and global financial company."
وبحسب البيان فان المشروع يعتبر “إنجازا مهما في المجال التقني وينظم الى بقية الانجازات التقنية ومنها البطاقة الذكية والنظام الشامل الذي يجعل مصرف الرافدين في مصاف العالمية”.
According to the statement, the project was "a significant achievement in the field of technical and organize the rest of the technical achievements such as smart card and the overall system, which makes the Rafidain Bank in the ranks," he said.
م د(ب) -
D (b) --

http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum