I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

An exclusive interview: Iraq's ambassador to China: what was done by the Chinese gove

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

An exclusive interview: Iraq's ambassador to China: what was done by the Chinese gove An exclusive interview: Iraq's ambassador to China: what was done by the Chinese government to restore security and stability is at the heart of their duties
(Voice of Iraq) - 27-07-2009
Iraq's ambassador to China, Mohammad Sabir Ismail said that the Government of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous actions necessary to restore stability and security in the region is at the heart of their duties.
The ambassador said in an exclusive interview with news agency ((Xinhua)) on Friday / July 24 / "The right of any government to take necessary measures to ensure stability and the fight against riots and acts of violence," adding that "the local government has taken security measures to prevent escalating confrontations in order to restore security and believe that it is an internal affair and we support the one-China policy. "
And recalls ambassador, who had previously visited the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region during his stay in China, he was very impressed by nature, even the scenery in some areas in Iraq, adding that he observed during his short, national and linguistic diversity and rich cultural city of Urumqi and the process of ongoing construction and modern buildings, and draws view that "the signs and shop names are written in Uygur."
With regard to the Arab-Chinese relations, and Islamic, and friendly and described the historic Ambassador, saying "It's based on mutual respect and mutual interests and benefits, and that China supports the Arab countries in the crucial issues of the Arab States continues to position the firm to the principle of one China."
In this regard, it was suggested that the Iraqi ambassador to increase tourist exchanges, cultural and sporting and non-governmental organizations, leading to greater understanding between peoples continue.
(Xinhua)
http://74.125.65.132/translate_c?hl=...cuvOFumgo9fOKQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum