I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Affairs and representatives of the United Nations in Iraq is considering the mechanics of the international conference to be held in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Foreign Affairs and representatives of the United Nations in Iraq is considering the mechanics of the international conference to be held in Iraq
2 9 -7-2009
2 9 -7-2009
بحث وكيل وزارة الخارجية محمد الحاج حمود مع السيد جيرارد سامبرانا
Research and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mohammed al-Haj Hammoud, with Mr. Gerard Zambrana
المستشار السياسي الخاص لممثل الامين العام للامم المتحدة في العراق آليات اقامة مؤتمر العهد الدولي المزمع عقده في العراق.
Special Political Adviser to the representative of UN Secretary-General in Iraq, the establishment of mechanisms for the international conference to be held in Iraq.
وقال مصدر مسؤول في وزارة الخارجية للقسم الصحفي في المركز الوطني للاعلام ان جيرارد سامرانا بحث مع الحاج حمود في مسائل تنسيق العمل بين الجانبين في القضايا
An official source at the Foreign Ministry press release of the Section at the National Center for Media Research that Gerrard Samerana with Haj Hammoud, in matters of coordination of work between the two sides on issues
والمجالات السياسية التي تهم العراق، وسبل تعزيز العمل المشترك بما يخدم استقراره
And political areas of interest to Iraq, and ways to promote joint action to serve the stability of
والمنطقة.
And the region.
يذكر ان بعثة الامم المتحدة لمساعدة
The United Nations Assistance Mission in
العراق يتولى رئاستها حاليا "أد ميلكرت" خلفا لستيفان دي مستورا الذي انهى مهمته في العراق قبل فترة وجيزة.
Iraq is headed now, "Ad Melkert," the successor to Stefan de Mistura, who ended his mission in Iraq a short time ago.

http://translate.google.com/translat....nmc.gov.iq%2F

Foreign discuss with representatives of the United Nations in Iraq, the mechanics of the International Covenant
2009-07-29 11:51:04 2009-07-29 11:51:04

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Research and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mohammed al-Haj Hammoud, with the Special Political Adviser to the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Zambrana Gerrard set up the mechanisms of the International Covenant to be held in Iraq.

An official source at the Foreign Ministry, told the independent press (Iba) today, Wednesday Samerana discussed with the Haj Hammoud, in matters of coordination of work between the two sides in political issues and areas of interest to Iraq, and ways to promote joint action to serve the stability and the region.

The United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq is headed now, "Ad Melkert," the successor to Stefan de Mistura, who ended his mission in Iraq a short time ago.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum