I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

rumor from spanish forum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rumor from spanish forum Empty rumor from spanish forum Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am

plumberboy

plumberboy

Some body posted this on the spanish forum.

Today 01:47 AM
Iraq/Kuwait Settlement/Agreement Rumor

A rumor has been received today from an anonymous source, I caution you that it is just that, a rumor, until it can be proven otherwise.

Everyone has seen articles today and yesterday where Iraq offered to let Kuwait make investments back into Iraq instead of Iraq continuing to pay 5% in oil compensation yearly. It seems that Kuwait has tentatively agreed to things but only if Iraq revalues their currency so that Kuwait receives payment more quickly. From what is being shared, it appears that Iraq has agreed to Kuwait’s demands on the issue.

· With all that being said, we don’t know a time frame or rate that stems from this........others are working to learn more.

Kuwait and RV

It was not the Chapter VII or the IMF or the World bank. It was Kuwait
all of you have read the offer that Iraq gave to Kuwait about offering investments in Iraq to pay back Kuwait and settle the compensation with them instead of having to pay 5% in oil revenues yearly to them well today in Iraqi News
they have come to a tentative agreement on the settling of the compensation. The problem Kuwait had was if they let Iraq use the money they owed them to reinvest into Iraq and use dividends or revenues to pay them back our childrens childrens children would be on social security because of the dinar being only 9/10 of 1% in value to a penny. Kuwait from what we are told insisted on a higher value in the dinar for them to accept the agreement this way they would be repaid in a timely manner and not decades down the road, now out of Dubai is that they have agreed on a deal

It's not a rumor! Well the rumor part is the RI is embedded in the tentative agreement.

Subject: Political first: Iraq, Kuwait reach a tentative agreement to settle the issue of compensation Today at 6:36
http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=ar&tl=en

السياسية الاولى : العراق والكويت يتوصلان إلى اتفاق مبدئي لتسوية قضية التعويضات Political first: Iraq, Kuwait reach a tentative agreement to settle the issue of compensation
السامرائي يقترح إنشاء صندوق استثماري مشترك Samurai is proposed to establish a joint investment fund
بغداد - الصباح BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

اعلن رئيس مجلس النواب الدكتور اياد السامرائي توصل العراق والكويت الى اتفاق مبدئي لتسوية قضية التعويضات.وينص مقترح السامرائي الذي لاقى ترحيبا من المسؤولين الكويتيين، على انشاء صندوق للاستثمار المشترك بين البلدين، تودع فيه التعويضات العراقية ليتم استثمارها كويتيا في المجالات النفطية والعقارية والبنى التحتية في البلد. President of the House of Representatives, Dr. Iyad al-Samarrai, Iraq and Kuwait reached a tentative agreement to settle the issue of compensation. Samarraie The proposal was welcomed by Kuwaiti officials, to set up a fund for joint investment between the two countries, which shall be compensation for the Iraqi Kuwaiti investment in the areas of oil and real estate and infrastructure in the country .

وقال رئيس البرلمان في مؤتمر صحفي مع نظيره الكويتي جاسم الخرافي عقب انهائه المباحثات الرسمية في الكويت، انه سينقل الاستعداد الكويتي لحسم القضية الى بغداد لطرحه على المسؤولين"، منوها بان المشروع يحتاج الى فريق عمل مختص لبحثه بدقة قبل تطبيقه.وكان السامرائي وصل الكويت الاحد الماضي، واجرى محادثات وصفت بالايجابية مع امير دولة الكويت صباح الاحمد الجابر الصباح، كما وجه دعوة رسمية الى رئيس مجلس الامة جاسم الخرافي لزيارة بغداد، وناقش مع رئيس الوزراء الكويتي ونائبه توطيد التعاون المشترك.واكد السامرائي وجود "ارادة عراقية - كويتية للعمل سوية لتطوير العلاقات وحل المشاكل بين البلدين"، مبينا ان "الحدود البحرية بين البلدين لم تتأثر كثيرا وان ترسيم الحدود ربما يترتب عليه بعض المعوقات تتم معالجتها من خلال اتفاقية مشتركة"، مؤكدا في الوقت نفسه ان العراق لم يعد دولة تهدد الامن والسلام العالميين، وعليه يجب اخراجه من طائلة البند السابع.يشار الى ان السامرائي والخرافي اتفقا على انشاء لجان صداقة مشتركة بين برلماني البلدين لبحث كل اوجه العلاقات وكيفية تطويرها.من جانبه، اكد رئيس مجلس الامة الكويتي جاسم الخرافي ان زيارة السامرائي لبلاده، "خطوة في الاتجاه الصحيح"، مشيرا الى ان البرلمان الكويتي "سيرد التحية باحسن منها.يذكر ان رئيس مجلس النواب قد بحث مع ابناء الجالية العراقية في الكويت المشاكل والعقبات التي يواجهونها. The speaker said at a news conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart Jassem al-Kharafi after the end of official talks in Kuwait, he will be ready to resolve the issue of Kuwait to Baghdad to put on those responsible, "noting that the project needs to be in charge of a working group for consideration carefully before application. Samarraie, and arrived in Kuwait Sunday and held talks were positive with the Amir of Kuwait Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, also sent a formal invitation to the National Assembly Speaker Jassem Al-Kharafi to visit Baghdad, and discussed with Kuwaiti Prime Minister and his deputy, the consolidation of mutual cooperation. Samarrai said the existence of "the will of the Iraqi - Kuwaiti to work together to develop relations and resolving problems between the two countries, "noting that" the maritime boundary between the two countries have not significantly affected by the demarcation of the border and may have some obstacles to be addressed through a joint agreement, "he at the same time that Iraq is no longer a country that has threatened world peace and security and, therefore, must be out of the money Item VII. It should be noted that Al-Samarrai, and agreed to the establishment of joint committees of friendship between the parliaments of both countries to discuss all aspects of relationships and how to develop them. For its part, the Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Jassem Al-Samarrai said the visit to his country, "a step in the right direction," he said, adding that the parliament Kuwait "will be saluting the best of them. The Speaker of the House had discussed with members of the expatriate community in Kuwait, Iraq's problems and the obstacles they face.

Maybe the following will be the proof of your rumor:

Here's the deal, I got intel this morning that the deal with the UN was sealed on Sunday and we were waiting on the paperwork to get done so they could make the announcement. I then began to check out other sites and sources and found that the same thing was happening. Then, when I went over to Neno's to see what was going on I read the chat transcripts and found that Okie oil man whom I trust said he believes we will see a hot July but he wouldn't say anything as he was waiting for Duck 2000 to tell everybody what was going on' I then called my source from Arkansas back and confirmed that all of his sources were still standing on the intel that this thing is done and we are just waiting on the announcement.

The one thing for certain is that this is coming to a head Kuwait was pacified by the pipeline deal and is ready to get on with this. The majority of countries want this, the US wants this, The IMF and World Bank want this, and if it is true that they were going to do this last week like many of us heard they can do it anytime. Can anything stop or hinder this YES it's called POLITICS but from everything I am getting everybody wants this done by the end of the month. Will something pop up and stop this again? Who knows, that has been the nature of this investment. We can only wait and see. I'm not lying to anyone or pumping Dinar I'm only sharing what I can from people that spend a lot of time and effort researching this thing. All this bunk about being released from ART7 at the end of the year is crazy they are released automatically at the end of the year they need and want this now and everybody involved is saying bring it on.

IMHO we will see this before the end of the month and if we don't just lump me in with all the others that tried to make sense of this mess and got skunked by POLITICIANS.

2rumor from spanish forum Empty Re: rumor from spanish forum Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 am

plumberboy

plumberboy

just brought it only copied none of these are my comments

3rumor from spanish forum Empty Re: rumor from spanish forum Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 am

retired2934

retired2934

well, we got today and tomorrow and the month is over...so not too long of a wait
ty PB

4rumor from spanish forum Empty Re: rumor from spanish forum Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Sorry folks...not buying into this,I don't believe Kuwait has the pull to do this in the first place.....more likely scenario is that the UN didn't approve lifting of Chapter 7 due to the GOI not making any headway on either Article 140 the HCL or even the election law.
The GOI needs to show the UN that they can accomplish something other than creative reasons fore delays before they will be recognized in the international community.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum