I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Ki-moon's report of the Iraqi economy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2009-08-30

ت Ban Ki-moon's report of the Iraqi economy enchain

بغ BAGHDAD / Nina

. The head of the independent Arab bloc Abdul Mutlaq Jubouri the report of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on the transfer of compensation to the Kuwaiti investments in Iraq as a shackle of the Iraqi economy.
و
. He said yesterday: This is a confirmation of the proposed compensation of Kuwait and the promotion and give them the legitimacy of which is not in the interest of Iraq. "Jibouri: The most important point is harmful to Iraq in this proposal is the order of the profits of the other over the debt or damages.

. He said: it would have behooved Secretary General of the United Nations to reduce the debt to 1 percent, instead of presenting such a proposal.

. The UN Secretary-General said in his report on Iraq, said he supported the idea of alternative solutions to accommodate the demands of Iraq to reduce the war reparations for Kuwait. He added: Iraq and I strongly encourage other stakeholders to discuss alternative solutions to the problem of reparations and debt repayments, including the investment and for mutual benefit of the Iraqi people and the region as a whole.
م
. On the other hand said the Iraqi deputy Izzat Shabandar refusal as stated in the report, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to transfer the compensation to the Kuwaiti investments in Iraq.

. Shabandar said: that the proposal Ban Ki-moon as a project for money laundering and a reward for a shoplifter. He added: We regret that this proposal and reject it categorically, and we will work vigorously for the abolition of such compensation, and secure the rights of the Iraqi people by taking compensation from the Kuwait war, participation by the same rules the former with Iran.
من
. The other hand, promised to the Iraqi MP from the list of high Nasseef report, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to transfer the compensation to the Kuwaiti investments in Iraq outside the framework of the investment law. They said yesterday: that the issue of Iraqi reparations to Kuwait should be solved through a security agreement with the United States should put pressure on Kuwait to extinguish.

. She added: should coincide with this effort, political will, a common and unified Iraq is working to consolidate a number of trends in collective action.
و
It continued: The proposal of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in which prejudice to Iraq, not based on genuine economic outlook is launched from a political outlook.
. The UN Secretary-General said in his report on Iraq, released yesterday, said he supported the idea of alternative solutions to accommodate the demands of Iraq to reduce the war reparations for Kuwait. Nasseef and stressed the need to: the opening of the deep discussions with Kuwait to the contentious points is exceeded.
http://74.125.155.132/translate_c?hl...VgY5jdFEVTd8cw

GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!! sure puts a lot of question out there...like why not drop kuwait from 5% to just 1% and lift chap. 7???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum