I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

ShellBells info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ShellBells info Empty ShellBells info Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Yesterday at 4:27 pm

call today from source: 1.23- 1.27 is coming to him out of baghdad, the us definately paid or is paying kuwait's 25 billion owed, all is done, announcement is a formality and will come this week...lots of arguments either way about this rate i see all sides as to it's validity....i didn't write this news, just reporting it and put it in the rumor section where it belongs considering it's just that

I just talked to my contact in Dubai and he said that the RV should be hitting the banks within the next two weeks, the in country rate will be 3.46 and the banks out of country will trade in around 1.24. I asked him if we could go to Iraq to cash in at the 3.46 rate and he said you had to be an Iraqi national to do this, so don't waste a trip to Iraq, this is their way of helping their economy and at the same time helping out the other countries with vested interests.

Yesterday at 4:30 pm
I heard something very similar to these two! I think 367 is saying he was told it will come out at 1.17. I am not sure about any of this but thought I would pass it along. I think if it does come out that low at first, we need to hang on to some of our dinar. I think they may want us to exchange everything and then go up.

2ShellBells info Empty Re: ShellBells info Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:36 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

ck, thanks for the great info. i really do not care what they decide to come out with, i only hope that they make a move soon.
alooooha

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum