I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinaraholics Chat 7-28

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 pm

-snip-
Phoenix: Hey....
Phoenix: Does anyone remember last year when MrsCK was telling everyone that China was the
big hold up?
xxxxxx: No.
xxxxx: I think so.
xxxxxxxxx: I do, I remember her saying that.
Phoenix: Well dig this...she was 100% dead on. Everything MrsCK was saying about China
last year was right on.
xxxxx: Wow she was?
Phoenix: She sure was...she nailed it...and at that time I was thinking we were looking at a
regional event and that it would go by the worlds regions but now it seems it will be done
global and happen at or near the same time.
Phoenix: So if anyone knows CK or is in touch with her be sure and tell her that Phoenix and
Lakehouse both give her the "thumbs up" because she nailed it. You can also tell her that
that issue is all resolved but we are sure she of all people knows this already.
-snip-

2Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! ranger77 being nice to me??? Saying I was right??????? What is wrong with him, last I heard he was trying to put me and my gang in prison......now he is all nicey nice???

okkkkkk this ride just got more weirder!!

3Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Bowing down to the real guru! YAY CK!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

4Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:10 pm

dirt14

he might not have made all those outlandish predictions,if he had listened ck,dirt

5Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm

The moons and the planets are aligned after all!

6Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 pm

outkastjamz

You go girl....you are officially internationally recognized now....LOL

7Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:01 am

bjdksl

bjdksl

congrats ck, now they know that they made a mistake, now please find that darn pesky little rv.
alooooha!

8Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

PEGME

well maybe the members over there may get a brain and stop paying for bogus info and come on over here. Laughing

9Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 am

MrsCK wrote:OH MY GOSH!!! ranger77 being nice to me??? Saying I was right??????? What is wrong with him, last I heard he was trying to put me and my gang in prison......now he is all nicey nice???

okkkkkk this ride just got more weirder!!

Seems this was not the first time he has said nice things about you but it is no surprise this is the first time you have heard.

When someone says something bad everyone tells but nice words never seem to be repeated.

He has even said things in support of DonnCs "bank lady" reports when others were trying to bash.

And the "gang thing" I am sure that was all about Tommy Stiles a.k.a. "neno" and now appears to have been justified and had nothing to do with you but what appeared at the time to be a link to neno and his "operations". IMHO

10Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm

donnc

Anytime anyone wants to play nice, it's ok by me. I mean really ck, it was a long time ago when he was gonna send us up the river...lol Thanks roundabout.

11Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Empty Re: Dinaraholics Chat 7-28 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 pm

donnc wrote:Anytime anyone wants to play nice, it's ok by me. I mean really ck, it was a long time ago when he was gonna send us up the river...lol Thanks roundabout.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum