I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

August forecast

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1August forecast Empty August forecast Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 pm

windreader1

The August forecast of the SC calendar has been posted. I am unable to cut and paste the Iraq items. Maybe someone else can post it.

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/forecast.pdf

2August forecast Empty Re: August forecast Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Here is what on the document:

Iraq - UNAMI
Resolution 1830 (2008) of 7 August 2008

Para. 6: requests the Secretary-General to report to the Security Council on a quarterly basis on the progress made towards the fulfillment of all the responsibilities of the United nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI)

The report of the Secretary-General is expected to be issued in early August 2009.
Para. 5: expresses the intention of the Security Council to review the mandate of the UNAMI in 12 months or sooner, if requested by the Government of Iraq.

The Security Council is expected to review the mandate of the UNAMI by 7 August 2009.
Para. 1: decides to extend the mandate of the UNAMI for another period of 12 months from the date of the resolution.

The UNAMI mandate will expire on 7 August 2009.

Iraq - report on relevant resolutions
Resolution 1859 (2008) of 22 December 2008.

Para. 5: decides to review resolutions pertaining specifically to Iraq, beginning with the adoption of resolution 661 (1990), and in that regard, requests the Secretary-General to report, after consultations with Iraq, on facts relevant to consideration by the Security Council of actions necessary for Iraq to achieve international standing equal to that which it held prior to the adoption of such resolutions.

The report of the Secretary-General dated 27 July 2009 (S/2009/385) is before the Security Council.

Iraq - DFI/IAMB and imunity previsions
Resolution 1859 (2008) of 22 December 2008

Para. 3: requests the Secretary - General to report to the Security Council with a written report, on the semi-annual basis, on the activities of the Developement Fund for Iraq (DFI) and the International Advisory and Monitoring Board (IAMB), including on progress made in strengthening financial and administrative oversight of the DFI.

The report of the Secretary-General on the DFI and IAMB is expected to be issued during August 2009.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum