I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ministry of Oil: the national oil company will be the executive arm of the Ministry of

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Ministry of Oil: the national oil company will be the executive arm of the Ministry of

(Voice of Iraq) - 05-08-2009

بغداد ( إيبا )... BAGHDAD (Iba) ... The Ministry of Oil, "The National Oil Company will be the executive arm of the ministry through the development and marketing of petroleum products in accordance with modern technology and thus supporting the national economy and the financial support of the budget out."

And through the media on behalf of the ministry spokesman Assem Jihad told the independent press (Iba) on Wednesday expressed enthusiasm for the ministry to re-establish the company, pointing out that "the work of the ministry will be a planning, supervisory and the company would be supportive of this work."

"The ministry stresses the independence of the company's administrative, financial and development plans and programs and giving opportunities for the training of cadres is designed to develop the technical aspects and engineering."

And the jihad "to start from the re-establishment of government plans to support any national effort is in support of the Iraqi economy." (End) / 20 /.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum