I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor of Central Bank: reject the request of the Government and the Ministry of Finance of fiscal stockpiling because it belongs to the people

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Governor of Central Bank: reject the request of the Government and the Ministry of Finance of fiscal stockpiling because it belongs to the people
م
5/8/2009 5/8/2009 8:00pm 8:00 pm

." Stressed the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi said Iraq's debts amounted to nearly 140 billion dollars including debt of the Arab Gulf states, but a long and difficult negotiations with the International Monetary Fund and the Paris Club reached a fire, or the cancellation of nearly 80% of which was not only the debt, leaving the Gulf States Arab. "

و The reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) in Najaf, said that "it was during a press conference held Alshabibi with the media بعد م After meeting the local link in the city of Najaf today و ا". Which has already been accepted, the supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Sistani and the offices of Auditor-bone add the mark to the Office, Mr. Mohamed Uloum, where he met with Dr. Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum, a former oil minister. "

." In response to a question on the request of the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Finance to use the Iraqi stockpiling cash to meet shortfalls in the budget, "Dr. Alshabibi" to reject this proposal because the weaker property of the people who is not owned by the government. "

مح ." Iraq's central bank governor stressed that "Iraq will witness a development in the banking sector, we have new laws on the way to the Banking Act, including persons other than the laws that will support the development of this sector."
." : "We have high ambitions and serious to keep the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and reducing inflation rates, saying" we had many programs, especially with the International Monetary Fund and the Paris Club, where we have been able to resolve a large part of Iraq's debt, which amounted to 140 billion dollars in debt, including the Gulf states, but we entered the difficult negotiations and long, during which we were able to reach the cancellation of nearly 80% of the debt and that debt does not include the Gulf states. "

و He noted that the bank م Further negotiations may be long but it's serious with the Gulf countries and the rest of the world, and these negotiations are positive, but difficult or long journey. "As far as saying"

http://74.125.127.132/translate_c?hl...1CZhNssJ72lOMg

Iraq's central bank governor stressed that "Iraq will witness a
development in the banking sector, we have new laws on the way to the Banking Act, including persons other than the laws that will support the development of this sector."

WHAT NEW LAWS?????????? ONLY thing I can think of would be international banking laws.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum