I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compatibility: open to all political Ckellna next year will not be limited to

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Compatibility: open to all political Ckellna next year will not be limited to

06/08/2009 Thursday, 15 - e -1430 Sha'baan

(EYBENS) .. link and Hassan al-Shahristani, oil minister to initiate the re-establishment of the national oil company to uphold the law of oil and gas. Stressing the existence of a Federal Council for the oil.

He said al-Shahristani, told the independent press (Iba) today, Thursday, that "the law of the company is linked to other legislation related to the restructuring of the Ministry and the allocation of financial resources obtained from the sale of oil to the citizens and the task of a package of laws."

"The decision-making mechanisms requiring the presence of the federal oil and gas, the company introduced the resolutions, and the Council established under the law of oil and gas."

Ruled out legislation alone, without other laws.

Shahristani stressed that "the issuance of a respected oil law would give a guarantee of the invested companies and encourage investment in the oil sector," he said.

The oil ministry has urged the House of Representatives to quickly pass the oil and gas law, which would prevent overlap and overrun in the tasks and start the oil sector to development, as well as to encourage companies to invest in Iraqi oil official said.

The Council of Ministers approved unanimously in early February 2007 on the oil and gas law, but the Kurdistan Alliance objected to the law after the State Consultative Council, amendments to certain paragraphs of the coalition as unconstitutional, and was contained to the terms of the law to allow the territory of the provinces and the province of non - the signing of an oil investment contracts without reference to the center, the refusal of other political blocs in parliament, which saw it as a step to divide Iraq

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum