I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alaak: the exclusion of the vote on the law of oil and gas during the next legislative

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alaak: the exclusion of the vote on the law of oil and gas during the next legislative

MP Ali Alaak excluded from the United Iraqi Alliance bloc voting on the ratification of the Iraqi oil and gas during the next legislative term is expected to delay the next parliamentary session.

The Alaak told the independent press (Iba) today, Saturday: "The reality we are going through the House of Representatives during this period, with the presence of political enticements that make the approval of oil and gas law is unlikely."

"The other paragraphs contained in the law, such as the re-establishment of the national oil company and venture capital fund and organize the work of generations, the Ministry of Oil and the distribution of financial resources to the people, have been Khaspmn legislation for non-disabled."
Acharalaq and that "the delay in the law is not in the interest of the Iraqi people."

Daaaly and to "intensify efforts to Nzerbwaqaip the importance of the law in organizing the distribution of financial resources obtained from the sale of oil and arranging the mechanics of investment in the oil sector."

Tjdler The Iraqi government raised the first draft of the law to parliament in February 2007, and then make amendments to the draft, but more than that, according to officials and parliamentarians in the oil sector, threw the blame on the different opinions between the political blocs.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum