I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

sfmedic 8/8/09

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sfmedic 8/8/09 Empty sfmedic 8/8/09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm

7:17 AM [lizarazu] good morning every1 !!!!!!!!!!
7:17 AM [Givememyvalueback] If you look at that article I posted ,its dated today and talks about the Americans detained in IRAN!!!
7:17 AM [sykes] what was the article from thusday medic please
7:18 AM [sfmedic] I am not worried about all those articles that come out from the M.E.
7:18 AM [chfishing] med, so far, the current rumors of the documentation all being complete seem to support each other, haven't seen anything really conflicting
7:18 AM [sfmedic] you must understand that much of what comes out just like the saber rattling between kuwait and Iraq
7:19 AM [sfmedic] came from people that were not making or negotiating the issues between Iraq and Kuwait
7:19 AM [sfmedic] in Kuwait it is the Amir
7:19 AM [sfmedic] bottomline he makes the decisions
7:19 AM [sfmedic] not parliament
7:20 AM [sfmedic] last time parliament pissed him off, he disbanded parliament for two years
7:20 AM [sfmedic] so that is his power
7:21 AM [SDavis] wow that is amazing that he has that power
7:21 AM [sfmedic] In Iraq the only ones you need to watch is Maliki and the Mininster of Foreign Affairs
7:21 AM [sfmedic] The guy from the Ministry of Finance who was complaining about IMF does not make the decisions
7:22 AM [sfmedic] It is Maliki and the Finance Minister
7:23 AM [sfmedic] There as 2nd speaker of the Counsel of Representatives stated on Cspan
7:23 AM [sfmedic] yesterday that all the blocs in parliament have done nothing but hinder the process of good legislation for the people of Iraq
7:24 AM [sfmedic] he used the HCL as an example of good legislation that has sat there for 3 years
7:24 AM [sfmedic] and not had anything done to it and it is hurting Iraq as a hole
7:25 AM [sfmedic] this is why Maliki wants to change the law that all these blocs do not have to be recognized to rule
7:25 AM [sfmedic] it is like putting a mongoose and cobra in a cage and expecting them to get along
7:27 AM [sfmedic] thursday we had again as in June UN sources say that do not be surprised if at this moment the UNSC was removing sanctions from Iraq
7:27 AM [sfmedic] these sources leaked out info in June that Iraq was not going to be removed from Chapter VII
7:28 AM [sfmedic] I am not going to get caught up in all the rhetoric that comes out
7:28 AM [sfmedic] otherwise it will drive you crazy
7:29 AM [sfmedic] there is no way that Iraq spent weeks here in the US and the Amir who hasn't been in the US 2 times in 10 years
7:29 AM [Money Man] .
7:29 AM [sfmedic] were here to discuss Israel
7:30 AM [sfmedic] or because they like Washington
7:30 AM [sfmedic] money man what are you doing?
7:30 AM [sfmedic] in or out

2sfmedic 8/8/09 Empty Re: sfmedic 8/8/09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm

7:31 AM [sfmedic] you got as many IP's as the entire site
7:31 AM [10E] sfmedic , I have a ? when you are ready 7:32 AM
sfmedic] I am not moderated so what do you want
7:32 AM [10E] TY. Glad you got some rest. I am a little confused about your chat yesterday. Chpt 7, does Iraq have to be out of chpt 7 for the RV to occur or not?
7:32 AM [sfmedic] ok no they do not have to be out of Chapter VII to revalue their currency

7:34 AM [10E] You had stated that the US Treas would not pull the switch to RV until Iraq was out of 7, this is why I ask
7:34 AM [Givememyvalueback] But what about the agreement that that US signed saying they will wait to its lifted????
7:34 AM [Givememyvalueback] to RV
7:35 AM [sykes] let medic answer 1 question at a time please
7:35 AM [samsamsam999] hi all
7:35 AM [SDavis] Medic is their anything still open to do still or are we just in waiting for them to rv?
7:37 AM [sfmedic] ok what about the agreement Giveme
7:37 AM [sfmedic] I believe that we are just waiting SDavis
7:38 AM [Givememyvalueback] same as the last thing 10E said
7:38 AM [sfmedic] ok what did you ask?
7:38 AM [Givememyvalueback] or do you mean, they are choosing to wait,but dont have to have 7 lifted
7:38 AM [sfmedic] can they revalue without being removed
7:39 AM [sfmedic] what do they have to bargain with
7:39 AM [sfmedic] once the currency revalues
7:39 AM [we dream] nothing
7:39 AM [sfmedic] do they not lose that bargaining chip
7:39 AM [sfmedic] yes we dream thanks hon
7:40 AM [gottabme] Good morning Medic, There was a report of a Security Council meeting yesterday morning #6179 and in the text under "text of Draft Resolution S/2009/406" is says "Recalling all its previous resolutions on Iraq, in particular resolutions 1500 (2003) of 14 August etc. What does Recalling mean? It is talking about the unami humanitarian continuation for 12 months.
7:40 AM [sfmedic] it is their right to use whatever they have to bargain to get assistance with kuwait
7:40 AM [gottabme] sorry
7:40 AM [Givememyvalueback] oh wait I was looking at it that the US cant RV the IQD now that the agreement was signed!
7:40 AM [sfmedic] ok gottabme al those resolutions were all the same
7:40 AM [Givememyvalueback] till after 7 is lifted
7:41 AM [Jove] Medic do you think the GGC countries will still be converting to a single currency in 2010 and do you think Iraq will convert to that currency if they join the GCC?
7:41 AM [sfmedic] everyone was what is called "situation in Iraq"
7:41 AM [sykes] let medic answer 1 question at a time please
7:41 AM [10E] Givememyvalueback , me too. Thanks so much sfmedic for clearing that up.
7:41 AM [we dream] they dont have to be out of 7 but they dam well want to be

3sfmedic 8/8/09 Empty Re: sfmedic 8/8/09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm

7:41 AM [sfmedic] ok jove how many of the GCC countries are even involved in that
7:42 AM [sfmedic] yes we dream and that is my feelings as you know
7:42 AM [sfmedic] there are only 4 countries involved in going to a common currency
7:42 AM [we dream] yes medic just wanted to clarify for some
7:42 AM [sfmedic] so that is not an issue
7:42 AM [Jove] thanks med
7:43 AM [gottabme] Oh, I understand. Thanks it was all about humanitrian support.
7:43 AM [nvrgivup] keepin it simple.......so you think there are no more roadblocks? just time?
7:43 AM [SIX-7] medic what is the single most important issue at this point
7:43 AM [sfmedic] chapter VII
7:44 AM [sfmedic] that is all that is on Iraqs Agenda
7:44 AM [dookie53] so they are holding out for7
7:44 AM [sfmedic] they aren't holding out on anything
7:44 AM [sfmedic] they needed and asked for help
7:44 AM [sfmedic] we are giving it to them
7:44 AM [chfishing] if all the ducks and documents are in a row and signed, and the decision is in the hands of the treasury, what is their agenda now?
7:45 AM [sfmedic] the decision is not in the hands of the US Treasury, people need to pay attention to what I explain
7:45 AM [Tennessee] why is this chap 7 so hard to call, one day it's lifted, the next day it's not
7:46 AM [sfmedic] I only said that when Iraq is out of Chapter VII
7:46 AM [fgomez] med correct me if im wrong isnt the the resolutions that need to be lifted not chapter 7 I thought every country was under chapter 7 plz correct me if im wrong ty?
7:46 AM [chfishing] sorry, thought that was from your context above, my miss
7:47 AM [sfmedic] Ok as long as they are under Chapter VII they are not protected as a country under International Law
7:47 AM [sfmedic] now I have explained this many times this week
7:47 AM [sfmedic] over and over again
7:47 AM [sfmedic] as long as they are not protected by International Law they can be sued
7:48 AM [sfmedic] have liens and garnishments against them by anyone and any country
7:48 AM [sfmedic] for past deeds of Sadaams Regime
7:48 AM [sfmedic] once they are removed from Chapter VII
7:48 AM [sfmedic] all that goes away
7:50 AM [sfmedic] they cannot export anything out of Iraq except for Oil, without fear of it having a lien put on it to pay back reparations or to pay back money owed to anyone who has won a lawsuit against them
7:50 AM [dookie53] so when their money RV's everyone jumps on them if chap 7 is not lifted
7:50 AM [SchoonerVanHelmet] So in a nutshell.. Iraqi can revalue before Chapter 7 is lifted, that way they can pay for imported goods, but cannot export due to the possibility of being sued while in Chapter 7. So, its a catch 22, as they need the RI/RV and Chapter 7 lifted to be able to import, export, pay for goods and be covered by International Law...
7:50 AM [sfmedic] A vote

4sfmedic 8/8/09 Empty Re: sfmedic 8/8/09 Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 pm

7:50 AM [sykes] let medic answer 1 question at a time please
7:51 AM [sfmedic] No that is not right Schooner
7:51 AM [happy] many thanks medic
7:51 AM [sfmedic] It only effects exports
7:51 AM [Givememyvalueback] So basically Iraq just needs certain Resolutions to be lifted !
7:51 AM [sfmedic] yes
7:51 AM [lizarazu]
7:51 AM [sfmedic] why would it effect imports that another country is shipping to Iraq
7:52 AM [sfmedic] they are the property of those who sent them
7:52 AM [fgomez] med did you answer my ?
7:52 AM [sfmedic] geez I only had two novels back to back
7:52 AM [Givememyvalueback]
7:52 AM [sfmedic] to answer
7:52 AM [fgomez] sorry
7:52 AM [sfmedic] what did you ask gomez
7:53 AM [fgomez] med correct me if im wrong isnt the the resolutions that need to be lifted not chapter 7 I thought every country was under chapter 7 plz correct me if im wrong ty?
7:53 AM [sfmedic] why would every country be under a bankruptcy chapter
7:54 AM [sfmedic] that doesn't make any sense and all you had to do was google or check the UNSC to see who is under Chapter &
7:54 AM [sfmedic] 7
7:54 AM [SamDog] Do we have any idea when they will try to vote on this? I read a post earlier that said (I am paraphrasing) that they hope to have it lifted by the end of the year. Is that as close as we can get in the time line?
7:54 AM [sfmedic] some of these questions are so easy for you to answer for yourself
7:54 AM [SchoonerVanHelmet] Because of its debt..
7:55 AM [Tennessee] I understand about the law suits, my question is why it is said to be lifted, because of assets being unfrozen (London), then it's not lifted.
7:55 AM [fgomez] Plz not kill me but didnt the UK president state in the confreence meeting that all countries are under C7 thtas y i ask
7:55 AM [lizarazu] smoke screens samdog, thats all !!!
7:55 AM [Givememyvalueback] I think they are slowly lifting Sanctions day by day! IMHO
7:55 AM [sykes] let medic answer 1 question at a time please
7:56 AM [sfmedic] I have to have a smoke a six pack to finish this ok
7:56 AM [sfmedic] bbl
7:56 AM [richard12621] ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum