I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just copied this of chat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just copied this of chat Empty I just copied this of chat Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 pm

lionheart

lionheart

I thought this was interesting even thow I do not now were is came from. I have chated with kingdomfunding much and as he posted this in chat and I brought it straight here.

This is a lil snippit of a pretty bold claim that I pray is true!!!! Lets all pray this is really it!!! C'mon guys pray hard...Angie Default Ghost Chat, RV ? Here is the copy and pasted part of ghost chat a little edited not alot, this could just about be done baby, post your thoughts im so excited! Yesterday the US Treasury notified US banks that Monday 10 August they will be releasing for public view and exchange the Iraqi Dinar. The rate is $3.41 plus This has been confirmed This is not a rumor as of this moment we have talked directly to a major Bank President who is best friends with a member of DV They were notified yesterday afternoon and we found out this morning when medic was trying to tell everyone but people were more concerned with how the UN voted you will not find out anything unless you know a high ranking bank executive who is someones best friend as of this moment we are told that they are exchanging on monday at a rate of 3.41 the public rate and the rate given to members of dr wil

2I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:17 am

Thanks for the post Lionheart, but these are the discrepancies I see....

1)the US Treasury has nothing to do with "releasing" the RV, this is between the World Bank the IMF and Iraq.

2) our Treasury cannot arbitrarily set a rate lower than what it is to make extra money off the exhange...whatever the rate is will be the same for everyone.
(Economics doesn't work like this.....why exchanged in the US if it was so?)

3I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 am

donnc

It is interesting lionheart..Thanks!!!

4I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 am

bjdksl

bjdksl

thanks lionheart, lets just hope it a dream come true.
aloooha!

5I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:15 am

lionheart

lionheart

thanks duck, thats why I look to you and a few other smarter than me people

6I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:24 am

thanks duck, thats why I look to you and a few other smarter than me people

LOL!!!!!!

7I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 am

Agree US Treasury has nothing to do with the Rv or setting a rate.

Unless this person is confused and it's somebody at the Federal Reserve...the Feds are not the US Treasury...the Feds are the IMF.

8I just copied this of chat Empty Re: I just copied this of chat Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:07 pm

lionheart wrote:thanks duck, thats why I look to you and a few other smarter than me people

LOL....no Duck here, well at least by that name.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum