I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

post deleted?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1post deleted? Empty post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:25 pm

I replied to mrs. ck this morning on the feds vs us treasury, i forgot to log in so it showed up as guest, but when i went to check for any replies to my question the post was gone, do posts get deleted here? It was respectful and valid question Suspect

2post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Posts dont get deleted. Maybe it never showed up?

3post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 pm

bonkers wrote:I replied to mrs. ck this morning on the feds vs us treasury, i forgot to log in so it showed up as guest, but when i went to check for any replies to my question the post was gone, do posts get deleted here? It was respectful and valid question Suspect

The posted showed up as "Mrs. ck" not as Bonkers posting it...so to save confusion I moved it to the back room...that I wasn't the poster.....Please repost under Bonkers.

4post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 pm

wierd, Shocked i tried to put bonkers in the name box, it said, "sorry this name already used" something to that effect, so i figured i was supposed to put the name of the person i was replying to in it, drunken guess i gotta get used to navigating this site

5post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:48 pm

bonkers wrote:wierd, Shocked i tried to put bonkers in the name box, it said, "sorry this name already used" something to that effect, so i figured i was supposed to put the name of the person i was replying to in it, drunken guess i gotta get used to navigating this site

next time put "bonkers1" if your on the run and can't log in...if you put bonkers it will tell ya the name is already taken.

6post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:01 pm

MrsCK wrote:
bonkers wrote:wierd, Shocked i tried to put bonkers in the name box, it said, "sorry this name already used" something to that effect, so i figured i was supposed to put the name of the person i was replying to in it, drunken guess i gotta get used to navigating this site

next time put "bonkers1" if your on the run and can't log in...if you put bonkers it will tell ya the name is already taken.
ok thanks

7post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 pm

AHHHHH!!! Mystery solved! I was wondering why I saw CK post twice about that thing. LOL!

8post deleted? Empty Re: post deleted? Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Bonkers....when that happens your not logged in.....log in to reply to a post, had the same happen to me....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum