I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOMO: pay the fines for companies importing Iraqi crude oil due to the delay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SOMO: pay the fines for companies importing Iraqi crude oil due to the delay

The director of the crude oil marketing company SOMO, Falah Jassim Al-Ameri, Saturday, that Iraq was paying financial penalties for companies importing crude oil for each day of delay from the date of the scheduled oil deliveries in the contract with the companies imported because the capacity of the port of Umm Qasr, the limited export.

Amri, said that "because of the limitations of the port of Umm Qasr, and inspections of oil tankers delayed for companies importing crude oil from three to four days," he said, adding that such delays were "unacceptable by the companies that imported crude oil has not been contested by any company and we are paying the fines for the delays ".

"I did not get behind in the process of export of crude oil only delay the issue of these simple and the export of Iraqi crude oil has reached a monthly rise last month to more than two million barrels, the highest rate since 2003."

He pointed to "begin the process of selling oil contracts for a period of six months or years and then start the execution of each month where the company sends the communication need of crude oil company SOMO date one month prior to the receipt to be processed Almtaloip quantity."

The president of the provincial council in Basra Amin Jaber Jaber told (Voices of Iraq) that "there are many projects to develop the port of Umm Qasr and increase understanding of the oil tankers and other ships of this commercial project is the construction of six new sidewalks and the project to improve electric power and another project for paving streets and building new stores as well as cooling water desalination project at a 1500 cubic meters, "he said, adding that" there is a project for the development of incubators, where cranes and port receives approximately 12 million tonnes, five ships a day and these projects will contribute to the development of the port to accommodate delays and non-oil tankers or other ships of trade. "

Source: Voices of Iraq - 09/08/2009

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum