I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hussain al-Shahristani: we got to the self-sufficiency in petroleum products

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Superintendent) - (2009-08-13 m)
The Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani, Iraq had reached a self-sufficient production of oil derivatives. He said al-Shahristani, has now been able to reach self-sufficiency in white oil, and now we do not import, but may be forced to import additional quantities when needed, even by a few who is stockpiling enough of the need for Iraq.
واكد الشهرستاني أن الوزارة ستعلن جولة التراخيص الثانية في شهر تشرين الثاني المقبل لتطوير عشرة حقول نفطية على أن تلحق بجولة تراخيص ثالثة ورابعة وخامسة، وقال إن معدل الانتاج النفطي يتراوح ما بين 2.4 الى 2.5 مليون برميل أما معدل تصدير النفط للشهر الماضي فبلغ 2.38 مليون برميل، (I ran the above section threw the google translator here is what google translated it to:Translation: Arabic » English
Shahristani said that the ministry will announce the second licensing round in the month of November for the development of the next session that the oil fields to the third licensing round and the fourth and fifth, said that the rate of oil production is between 2.4 to 2.5 million barrels, the rate of export of oil last month amounted to 2.38 million barrels, indicating that they will work in the next six years to increase oil production ceiling of two million and 500 thousand barrels to 6 million barrels per day, based on the national effort in the development section of the oil fields, in addition to cooperation with major international oil companies to develop other fields. Shahristani said that the ministry will announce the second licensing round in the month of November for the development of the next session that the oil fields to the third licensing round and the fourth and fifth, said that the rate of oil production is between 2.4 to 2.5 million barrels, the rate of export of oil last month amounted to 2.38 million barrels,) indicating that they will work in the next six years to increase oil production ceiling of two million and 500 thousand barrels to 6 million barrels per day, based on the national effort in the development section of the oil fields, in addition to cooperation with major international oil companies to develop other fields. The Iraqi oil minister to the Arab-European gas pipeline will export gas in the Arab, especially in the States is going to Europe, adding that the oil pipeline which passes through Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey will work on the transfer of the Arab gas to Europe via Turkey, are now pumping Egyptian gas to Europe.
http://74.125.47.132/translate_c?hl=...gMBu1HsHlhfwPg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum