I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

lower denoms / southbound

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lower denoms / southbound Empty lower denoms / southbound Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 am

southbound
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2008

lower denoms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just recieved a call from one of my "friends".
His contact, who works for anaconda at baghdad airport, called reporting that for the last few nights they have been recieving flights from london with pallets, 3x3x3 in hardened cardboard. Last night a forklift driver accidently (on purpose) stuck a fork in one and out poured 1, 5, 10 and 25 dinar notes....i like that!!!!!

2lower denoms / southbound Empty Re: lower denoms / southbound Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 am

madmoney wrote:southbound
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2008

lower denoms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just recieved a call from one of my "friends".
His contact, who works for anaconda at baghdad airport, called reporting that for the last few nights they have been recieving flights from london with pallets, 3x3x3 in hardened cardboard. Last night a forklift driver accidently (on purpose) stuck a fork in one and out poured 1, 5, 10 and 25 dinar notes....i like that!!!!!

So are we to assume that the box that he accidentally (on purpose) stuck the fork in was just stuffed with all the mixed notes? and they just went flying off into the Iraqi night....1's, 5's, 10's and 25's. How convenient that EVERY denomination happened to be in the one busted box. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

3lower denoms / southbound Empty Re: lower denoms / southbound Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 am

Route 66 I think you are right on the money there, wouldn't want to be organized and have only the same denom in one box. Better to pay someone to sort exactly the same amount of 1,5,10,25 dinar notes to each box. Whatever!!!

4lower denoms / southbound Empty Re: lower denoms / southbound Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 am

Devils advocate.
What if? What IF they were pre packaged bundles of mixed lower denoms and each bundle contains 25,000 Dinar in mixed lower notes? That way for every higher note that a shop keeper brought in for lower denoms they just grabbed a pre packaged bundle and took off the wrapper ran them through a counter right then to verufy and the person was on their way? They could have pre packed mixed bundles holding 25,000 10,000 5,000 and 1,000 dinar all in mixed lower denoms. Just a tought.

5lower denoms / southbound Empty Re: lower denoms / southbound Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:56 am

Roundabout wrote:Devils advocate.
What if? What IF they were pre packaged bundles of mixed lower denoms and each bundle contains 25,000 Dinar in mixed lower notes? That way for every higher note that a shop keeper brought in for lower denoms they just grabbed a pre packaged bundle and took off the wrapper ran them through a counter right then to verufy and the person was on their way? They could have pre packed mixed bundles holding 25,000 10,000 5,000 and 1,000 dinar all in mixed lower denoms. Just a tought.

Interesting theory

6lower denoms / southbound Empty Re: lower denoms / southbound Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 am

peanuts4rv

roundabout, I like that better than being negative,...need some positive right now Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum