I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will depend on the long-term monetary policy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Advisor, Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will depend on the long-term monetary policy, indicating that this step requires the issuance of laws and legislation before the foot as part of the strategy for the management of the currency in Iraq.

”.
The appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the need to delete the zeroes come from the "Iraqi currency bloc, which has become very large which is the product of inflationary phase lasted about 30 years rose from 25 billion to 21 trillion," he said, adding that "the largest category of cash is 25 thousand dinars, equivalent to 23 dollars, while the largest category in 1979 and the period that preceded the Iraq-Iran war and 25 dinars, equivalent to $ 75 at that time, "Today," the largest category of 25 thousand Iraqi dinars Atadl only 23 dollars in the currency of the youngest we have is 250 dinars, "the process of delisting and would provide" reduce the size of the currency bloc's cash, meaning that the paper of a thousand dinars and the dinars to become one, this means shortening the 21 trillion to 15 billion dinars, with the metal coins and small groups. "

”.
Salih pointed out that the strategy aimed at the central measures "consistent with the Constitution and the economic life of good and facilitate intra-group transactions," noting that "part of the margin of the inflation rate between 1-3% is the responsibility of a large number of cash transactions is a cost in the case of deletion of that cost would be less ".

”.
On the continuing high prices despite the official figures indicate that the inflation rate to decline in favor said that "monetary policy is not concerned that the prices are back to square one, but aimed at reducing the rates of increase in prices, which were the limits of 32% in 2007, and today it fell to the increases one decimal order of the limits of 7% only, "saying the figure" a victory for Iraq's economic program, as there is no task for the central Iraqi stabilization only in the overall level of prices and stability of the financial system. "
http://209.85.225.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNewsAr.aspx%3Fid%3D10160&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh4Qk-D7SCUo3b52eVpvXKeqdRsrA

outkastjamz

so we have 21 trillion in circulation....thnx bonkers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum