I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are the "communication" to re-establish the national oil company will work to develop the oil industry in the country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We are the "communication" to re-establish the national oil company will work to develop the oil industry in the country, 8/16/2009 10:35:13 AM

Firas al-Khafaji Baghdad _

Deputy Chairman of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Yonadam Kanna that we came to re-establish the company in accordance with the visions of power and a lot of national support for the idea of forming a company and to invest the country's oil wealth and thus the development of the petroleum industry in the country.

He added in his statement to the "media center of the communication," it would speed up the ratification of the Iraqi oil and gas, which remains idle for more than two years because of differences, noting that Iraq has lost a lot over the past decades, especially after the suspension of the Company from the previous regime in the eighties thousands of cadres engineering, and specialized expertise in the field of oil is such a step to restore the competency of Iraq.

We stressed the need for ratification of the oil and gas during the new legislative term, which will begin early this month to its economic and budget Olortbath Iraqi law, which would, if passed, to develop the oil industry and thereby increase the income of the State.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum