I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governor of Al Muthanna: the Law on Investment (stumbling block) to the execution of projects in the province

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Governor of Al Muthanna: the Law on Investment (stumbling block) to the execution of projects in the province

Bar News | 17-08-2009

Muthanna / Orr News / Zaidoun Adnan

Criticized the governor of Muthanna, on Monday, delaying the process of ratification of the investment law in the House of Representatives, calling it a "stumbling block" to development and reconstruction projects in the province.

Ibrahim said Mayali "The delay in ratification of the investment law by members of the Iraqi parliament

Regarded as a stumbling block to the construction and reconstruction projects throughout the country, including the preservation, "explaining that" in the absence of Iraq will accelerate the adoption range in place, away from the frequency of the work stages of development and reconstruction. "

He said that "the political blocs that seek to delay and obstruct the ratification of the law contribute to the development of the stick in the wheel of progress and prosperity and improve the level of reconstruction and development services."

"We have received many international companies in various areas of investment in the offices of the government, have contracted with a few of those companies," adding, "but the investment law to prevent the immediate cessation of such projects."

Mayali He said: "We're still working on so far 32 of the Act in 1986 which we hope to be transformed, but the problem lies in the allocation of land, especially in the municipal sector, public works, as well as other ministries, when the financier or the investor is required to hand over land to start its work, otherwise the metaphysical the agreement. "

It was "a result, we lost quite a few investors who have signed memoranda of understanding with them, and We give others the hope of the adoption of the law", and expressed his hope that "the passing of the bill during the period before the next Parliament, if held with intent to proceed with the construction and reconstruction of Iraq and the transition the ranks of developed nations. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum