I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq expects a positive attitude on the (item VII)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq expects a positive attitude on the (item VII)

ب

. Baghdad / follow-up to the Orient: he, Lubaid Abbawi and Iraqi Foreign Ministry Undersecretary, said he thought the meeting are UN Security Council to take the next positive attitudes help to bring his country out of Section VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

. Lubaid Abbawi said in a press release that consultations are continuing to hold a meeting of Iraq's Commission - headed by Kuwaiti Foreign Ministers, which will discuss the mechanism for ousting Iraq from Section VII of money. Iraq is also awaiting a report of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon shows the progress made by the Government at the level of the application of UN resolutions. This comes at a time in which the Zahra Hashemi - a member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Parliament - that the international political agendas behind the lack of out of Iraq this item.

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

this is old news with a new date ...since the report from Ban -Kimoon - was released on July 27,2009????......but sounds positive anyway..

hold a meeting of Iraq's Commission - headed by Kuwaiti Foreign
Ministers, which will discuss the mechanism for ousting Iraq from
Section VII of money

I never heard how this meeting went with Iraq commission...????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum