I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need a job??? Hmmmm.............

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Need a job??? Hmmmm.............

Foreign Currency Banking

Date: 2009-08-18, 4:10PM
The position is responsible for providing back office processing support to both internal and external clients. Demonstrates good problem solving, PC and organizational skills. Strong Written/verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and meet set deadlines. The position would require proficiency in all processing within the department an excellent client service skills, qualified candidates will be responsible, under minimal supervision, for processing a wide variety of functions such as, but not limited to; open and close foreign currency accounts for our clients, process investigations as requested, reconcile of some of our internal GLs, down-load daily files from several sites. Candidate will have to work closely with other Financial Institutions, mostly international. Candidate will work with a variety of Internal Products, such as Multi - Currency accounts and in-country accounts as well as perform other duties assigned by the manager.

<LI class=EC_EC_MsoNormal>Location: West Valley City <LI class=EC_EC_MsoNormal>Compensation: &12.50 to $14.50 <LI class=EC_EC_MsoNormal>This is a contract job. <LI class=EC_EC_MsoNormal>Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. <LI class=EC_EC_MsoNormal>Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Original URL: http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/acc/1330152146.html

2Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Re: Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Morgan Stanley Plans Hiring Spree: Report
Published: Friday, 21 Aug 2009 | 3:18 AM ET

By: Reuters
Morgan Stanley is planning to hire as many as 400 traders and salespeople,... a hiring spree that comes as.....
About half have already been hired to work across sales and trading, a source familiar with the plan said.

Morgan Stanley.... wants the workers for its foreign exchange, emerging markets and equity derivatives businesses, the source said......

here's the link

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32503314

3Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Re: Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

retired2934

retired2934

ty mad!!!...this looks like a good sign

4Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Re: Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

rvhopeful

Oh, I like this! cheers

rvh

5Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Re: Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:28 pm

windreader1

Good job on finding these. I agree, I like this.

6Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Re: Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:02 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

thanks mad , i too, think this great, hopefully this is part of our signs that the best is yet to come soon!!
aloooja!!!!

7Need a job???  Hmmmm............. Empty Re: Need a job??? Hmmmm............. Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm

I agree but it reminds me of my fav cartoon.

That's a joke son..well, well, well i say do it man. That's jsut a joke son!

Foghorn Leghorn lives!!!!!!

Camptown ladies sing this song...doo dah doo dah

Camptown races fives mile long.. doo dah doo dah

I keep my money in an ol towbag..oh doo dah day!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum