I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Controversy over the legality of the second oil licensing round

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Controversy over the legality of the second oil licensing round

21/08/2009 15:58 GMT:

Likely a member of the Commission on oil and gas representative Abdul Hadi al-Hassani possibility to double the rate of oil production in the event of a successful second round of licenses to be held in late November next year.

Hassani, welcomed a second oil licensing round to invest 10 oil fields, which is scheduled to open tenders for the end of November next.

Hassani and stressed in an interview with correspondent of "Radio Sawa" that the granting of contracts to companies investing in this round will double oil production to reach six million barrels per day that the fields are not productive.

The Hassani, not legal grounds for the objections of some tours of the licenses that grant the law No. 22 of 1997 and Article 112 of the Constitution the right of the government administration, in the absence of a law of oil and gas.

For his part, questioned the Commission's decision of the Iraqi MP Osama Al-Nujaifi legality of licensing rounds not be passed on to parliament for obtaining consent.

It is scheduled to be held the oil ministry conference promotional end of this month in Istanbul, Turkey in preparation for a second round of licenses with a number of international oil companies.

Details in the report of the correspondent of "Radio Sawa" in Baghdad, Ahmed Jawad:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum