I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi lawmaker: I have not submitted to the parliament a law to change the Iraqi currency

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi lawmaker: I have not submitted to the parliament a law to change the Iraqi currency
15/08/2009 17:02
15/08/2009 17:02
/العراق-اقتصاد-عملة/
/ Iraq - Economy - Currency /

نائب عراقي: لم يُقدم الى البرلمان أي قانون لتغيير العملة العراقية

كركوك 15 اب/ اغسطس(آكانيوز)- ذكر نائب في مجلس النواب العراقي أنه لم يقدم الى المجلس أي قانون لإدخال تغييرات في العملة العراقية، ولا يتوقع أن تضاف اللغة الكردية الى العملة العراقية قريبا.
Kirkuk, August 15 (AKnews) - A deputy in the Iraqi Council of Representatives did not provide any law to the Council for changes in the Iraqi currency, is not expected to add the Kurdish language to the Iraqi currency soon.

وقال إسماعيل شكور نائب رئيس لجنة المالية والاقتصاد في مجلس النواب العراقي لوكالة كردستان للأنباء (آكانيوز) إن "احتمال إضافة اللغة الكردية الى الكتابة على العلمية العراقية ضعيف، بل إن من المحال حاليا إدخال أي تغيير على العملة العراقية، إذ لم يقدم الى مجلس النواب أي قانون بهذا الخصوص كما أن الظروف ليست مواتية لتغيير العملة".
Thanks, "said Ismail, Vice Chairman of the Finance Committee and the economy in the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the Kurdistan News Agency (AKnews) that" the possible addition of the Kurdish language to write on the Iraqi scientific weak, but now that it is impossible to make any change in the Iraqi currency, they did not submit to the Council of Representatives, law in this regard and the conditions are not favorable to change the currency. "

وقال "جاء في الدستور أن اللغتين العربية والكردية لغتان رسميتان للعراق ويجب استعمالهما، هذا صحيح ومعمول به فها هي اللغة الكردية تستعمل الآن في جوازات السفر العراقية، لكن ليس من السهل إدخال أي تغيير على العملة".
"He came in the Constitution that both Arabic and Kurdish as official languages of Iraq and must be used, this is true and applicable here is the Kurdish language is now used in the passports of Iraq, but it is not easy to introduce any change to the currency."

(آكانيوز)ش ك 15/8/2009
(AKnews) u k 15/8/2009

http://translate.google.com/translat...3Den%26tl%3Dar

outkastjamz

Thnx Thump....We couldn't get a straight answer out of Iraq if we had to....LOL

Yes No Yes No...aggggggg

retired2934

retired2934

you forgot ...maybe, ck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: