I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citizens: the rising prices of construction materials and scarcity has made us postpone the construction until further notice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Economic: Citizens: the rising prices of construction materials and scarcity has made us postpone the construction until further notice
Materials are in Iraq, construction of basic materials in the construction process and construction of buildings and homes and reliable operations mainly in the construction
Operations and the completion of the construction and reconstruction Kaltermim new, and can not be replaced by other materials, timber, iron or other alternatives Makhltvp, these materials are available in all different areas of Iraq, particularly the province of Baghdad, where he gets it at reasonable prices through direct sales of such so specialized centers to provide citizen needs, including, but after the fall of the former regime and the change in the all the materials consumed by the citizens hit the economic situation and other conditions semi-paralysis stopped the progress and the special construction due to climate conditions and the scarcity of construction materials and high prices make consumers are suffering and facing hardship access to basic materials in construction and this What has exacerbated the suffering, so the citizen who thinks, construction or reconstruction of his house, it is shocking reality that witnessed the rise of structural materials and thus to block the work or to stop the crisis, while providing the possibility to complete the work. Unlike Alamaanat suffered by citizens believe that the Ministry of Commerce is working to restore a system of support prices of construction materials has been confirmed by a source in the Ministry of Trade where he said "work is the inclusion of the owners leave the building of the highest ratios to reduce the prices of construction materials in Thoudy state institutions and contractors working with them at a discount lower than the citizen was brought to director of materials Construction of the Ministry Mr. Raad Faris diamonds in a press statement, "The ministry is currently working to address the Council of Ministers on the re-introduction of subsidies for construction fitted to leave the building campaign exclusively through obtaining consent of the Council for allocation of funds required for this support in order to contribute to facilitate the process of building homes, and revealed The reduction rate ranging from 3 to 10% by the campaign Ajazoat the sons of citizens would urge the highest percentage reduction to the streamlined procedures to speed up the process of equipping their needs of material through the points of sale spread across the country, while each citizen remain Alamaant suffer because of this shortfall in materials to do ministry work in its resolutions remain Itantzzer Through this subject led us to explore the views of some people ... says (Maytham Optimized): owner of a shop selling construction materials: the rise which happened and is happening on the construction materials made construction almost stopped a lot of areas and neighborhoods and it has become difficult for citizens to fulfill the needs of the materials shortly, and construction will take a lot of his time because of the scarcity and high prices of construction materials. say (Aziz Kamal) from the municipalities: We have a cat, we have the land built by the mediator has Over more than ten months, but we could not complete the construction and now is just a structure, due to construction materials and height of the growing day after another and little in the market, which made us stop the construction until further notice prices may stabilize or Nhoudy the opportunity to acquire the material is less expensive. The (Aoun Salman): says: the Iraqi citizen has become the impossible dream of the day after that he had dreamed that his family found a home, but things he wishes hard to achieved and adds: I have five children, and I live with my family and help parents and exclusively favored got a piece of land to her two sons and the foundations of my private house so that my younger brother to marry because our house is small and there is no place for us to build extra room again, and says: I was very optimistic to build a house for me but I was shocked by the prices made me refer back to the drawer construction materials are fictional and I see prices rising day after the other one does not have mercy on us, or to consider and mercy on our situation and I had to, but it Atjra Marar and tried as best I can that I got one room and protect us, my wife and I and my five children, all because of the scarcity and high prices of construction materials such circumstances have made us a little complacent and we thank God for everything . and Haji (Abu Ihsan), the owner of Scalh brothers: the cause of persistent elevations on construction materials, all because the owners of pregnancy carrying articles, said some of the trucks because of high (kerosene, gasoline) because of the increase they're asking for high amounts, so this is another reason to rise, reducing the availability of construction materials and we have to raise prices and is this a reason to stop most of the building by the citizens. As for Mr. (great David) says: that increases in the goods and various materials, including construction materials, in particular, which increased from control and the greed of the owners (for Scalt) operators, wholesalers, materials to control the increasing prices and scarcity of the market, so government must intervene and biography to market and sell their sources by providing control of the citizen and sold him as he had in the past through the provision of construction and leave the fundamentalist archives. Despite all Alamaanat However, efforts must be made by the State and government sectors to support and hold abusers and secure transport routes and make the State is responsible for the first such centers such as Ministry of Commerce announced the availability of large quantities of inventories to Muamm construction materials within the area of reconstruction, construction and differ from the qualities found in the local market in terms of quality, efficiency and general director of the Company's trade of construction materials that the Company's trade of construction materials informed the contractors, craftsmen and citizens the existence of such inventories, and the quantities are known for its competence and clear: by selling simple, easy, and any citizen can go to the sales centers and can spare Quantity needed rebounds and we have a recommendation on the mechanics of sales, both in point of sale or in the parks or through stores located in every province, and added: "The company has developed exhibitions in all the provinces and it is hoped the opening of this exhibition soon after the completion of construction procedures to have you, and some developed provinces more than fair, especially in large towns and sprawling limbs, where I got approval to open a gallery in the district based in Anbar province and gallery in the district Shatrah in Dhi Qar.

http://74.125.53.132/translate_c?hl=...p_0Qn6rDT8Ja3g

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum