I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq to enter 3rd WTO accession negotiations round

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq to enter 3rd WTO accession negotiations round
August 23, 2009 - 11:57:27

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The national commission on Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) discussed some important items to raise during the 3rd round of negotiations in Geneva during the next few months, according to a release by the Iraqi Trade Ministry on Sunday.

“The commission took up several files that would be subject to discussions with the WTO secretariat in the forthcoming round of negotiations scheduled to be held in months,” read the release as received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“Participants in the meeting said that the commission has so far accomplished more than 100 out of a total 155 sectors in the fields of services, communications, tourism, agriculture, financial services, insurance, controls on opening of foreign banks in Iraq, transport and computers,” added the release.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=117911

I'll have to refresh my memory on how many rounds it take to become full member of the WTO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum