I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adster from IIF's reply to SFMedics latest fantasy concerning the GCC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The GCC is made up of UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi, Qatar. Yemen I believe are currently negotiating and are not a full member. Whilst of course this is a positive step and the above have strongish exchange rates to assume the same will happen for Iraq and their exchange rate is pushing the boundaries a little too much. It's not a precursor to membership.

The positives of membership to the GCC are things like strengthening ties within these countries, improving the private sectors and encouraging investment etc....

As for a common currency for all of them this is still pie in the sky as nothing has been agreed and will probably take another 3 years if it does occur. First a Currency Union would have to be brought in next year and with everyone agreeing it will take another 2 years at least IMO.

Sorry, old Medic Boy needs a Medic, and a Shrink, straight jacked, padded cell..........

Feel free to copy this reply to the other forum but you'll probably get banned.

TOTALLY agree with Adster on that one...Thanks for bringing true knowledge of Adsters here thump.

MrsCK wrote:TOTALLY agree with Adster on that one...Thanks for bringing true knowledge of Adsters here thump.

Just found it funny Adsters views and Winds correlate.....

windreader1

thumper wrote:
MrsCK wrote:TOTALLY agree with Adster on that one...Thanks for bringing true knowledge of Adsters here thump.

Just found it funny Adsters views and Winds correlate.....

OH MY GOD, LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum