I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyodo: Nippon Oil and Iraq agree on oil field Nasiriyah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyodo: Nippon Oil and Iraq agree on oil field Nasiriyah
الثلاثاء 25 /8/ 2009 Tuesday 25 / 8 / 2009

Kyodo: Nippon Oil and Iraq agree on oil field Nasiriyah Agencies:

Said Japan's Kyodo news agency reported on Tuesday that Nippon Oil Corp. and its partners won a key contract to develop the huge oil field in Nasiriyah, Iraq. Kyodo said, citing

Sources involved in the negotiations said the group and Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding after sweeping aside the biggest obstacles on financial matters.

Kyodo quoted Deputy Oil Minister Abdul-Karim Laibi saying that the announcement of the agreement will be issued in September.

A spokesman for Nippon Oil in Tokyo declined comment.

An official at the Japanese trade ministry in Tokyo, "negotiations are different and we are making progress, but we do not know at this stage had been reached a final agreement."

On Monday, the flaw that the company Nippon Oil and its partners "are very close" to winning a contract to develop the oil field of Nasiriyah after reaching an agreement on funding.

Competing Nippon Oil Corp., Inpex Corp. partners for exploration and good. G. C-engineering business with Italy's Eni to develop the field of Nasiriyah, which Iraqi officials say he has a capacity to produce 100 thousand barrels per day within 18 months.

Officials estimate of Eni final energy of the field about one million barrels per day. . .

Source: Reuters Arabic

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum