I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi government will ask U.S. $ 100 million for each of the oil and gas fields,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi government will ask U.S. $ 100 million for each of the oil and gas fields, which seeks to steer contracts to develop this year

A senior management of licenses in the Iraqi Oil Ministry on Tuesday that international oil companies will sign grant totaling $ 1.2 billion in the next round of awarding contracts to develop oil and gas reserves in the country.

"Abdel Mahdi al-Amidi, the Deputy Director-General of the Department contracts and licenses in the ministry during a presentation to the energy companies in Istanbul that the signing would give $ 150 million for each of the fields east of Baghdad and Hlvaip, Majnoon and West Qurna giant.

He pointed out that the government will grant the signing of a $ 100 million each from the fields of oil and gas, the other six, which seeks to steer contracts to develop this year, noting that such grants are non-refundable, unlike the previous round, who described the grants soft loans.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum