I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dawa excludes oil law this year

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dawa excludes oil law this year Empty Dawa excludes oil law this year Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Dawa excludes oil law this year

26/08/2009 15:35 بتوقيت: 26/08/2009 15:35 GMT:

MP Hassan Sunaid ruled out the adoption of important laws, including oil and gas law, in the last legislative term, adding that the next phase of the parliament will "highlight the political muscle" Parliament will not be able to vote on the laws involved.

With MP Abbas al-Bayati stressed the importance of achieving the political consensus to ensure the promulgation of numerous laws, as law of oil and gas and the electoral law and retired officers, as well as laws relating to the Ministry of National Security.

And MP Sami al-Askari political leaders for obstructing legislation, oil and gas law, despite two years of it, while among the parliamentary pointed to the possibility of deporting many of the laws to the legislative session ahead.

The New York Times published an editorial recently called upon the Iraqi government to accelerate legislation oil and gas law to ensure the distribution of the proceeds of natural resources in order to achieve national reconciliation.

Details in the report of the correspondent of "Radio Sawa" Alaa Hassan:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum