I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office of Kirkuk: every citizen has a ration card by 15/7/2009 him the right to register in the Register of voters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Office of Kirkuk: every citizen has a ration card by 15/7/2009 him the right to register in the Register of voters
On: Thursday 27-08-2009 01:25
News agency news - Kirkuk
Said the assistant general manager of operations department at the Electoral Commission Saad Al-Abdali said the Commission is striving to conduct free and fair elections in Kirkuk province, due to privacy, noting that every citizen has a ration card
15/7/2009 by his right to be registered in the Register of voters and that there is an international team of experts specialized Iraqis and the United Nations to consider only the appeals and complaints from political entities on the voter registration update "and criticized the Abdali weak follow-up and control of agents of political entities and civil society organizations for the registration of voters in the top documentaries. This was hosted by the provincial council in Kirkuk for the preparations to hold elections in Kirkuk. For his part, Farhad Talabani said that as of the date of 8-22 was opened 46 registration centers across the province to the distributor at the rate of 23 centers within the Center for the city and the same (23) in the province and district. then heard UNHCR officials to the views and observations of members of the Council of the limbs, which varied the different views between each list on the issue of updating the voter register the drafts of the process until a decision on the issue of Article 23 of the provincial councils election law and on Kirkuk from before the House of Representatives and a supporter of the representation is true for each component and to involve them in the process and in turn provided the Electoral Commission EC on most of their answers to queries raised during the meeting.
http://74.125.47.132/translate_c?hl=...6biBKUD7ahzfqA

COOL kirkuk province got their ration cards.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum