I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is too funny  LQQK!!!!!!! Empty This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!! Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 pm

outkastjamz

This is a live auction currently on e-bay

IRAQI DINAR DON'T GET CHEATED DON'T SPEND A DIME
medic & olelady r running a phishing site (rover.ebay.)

This recent "state by state" organization, to get the "best deal with Bank of America" would almost be funny, if it weren't for the fact that there are struggling desperate families out there, who actually believe this. I am here to tell you, this is complete, 100% fabrication. No bank "knows" about anything related to NID because there is nothing to know! It is 100% fabrication. You are all being scammed by internet fraudsters. The sad part is that "Charlie, Medic, and olelady" aren't even that sophisticated. Of course, they use proxies up the wazoo to try and make sure they are as untracable as can be (try to do a who-is on their domains, and you'll be going in circles). I spoke with officials at Ebay, and they said that Di_a_rumor is a "phishing" site.

There will be no bank deals because there will be no "RV" or what ever you all want to call it. Not 5 years ago, not last year, not this year, and not next year. It will never happen. Of COURSE, it's always just "around the corner". Fun to live in fantasy land. But if you have real bills to pay and children to feed and clothe, don't spend your valuable time and money making for internet fraudsters. Keep your money. Or buy some authentic currency from me, but for numismatic/collectibility, and not for the pie in the sky RV which will never happen. You have to realize, almost everything has been 100% fabrication. You have multiple nick names controlled all by one individual, portraying (online), the illusion that multiple sources are "confirming" some RV. Even the fraudsters will occasionally say not to spend money based on their advice, but they do so infrequently, and only as a way to try to show authenticity (where there is none). Like, "Why would I say not to buy that Dinar if I was a con artist?" As if that proves anything. Think of how rich you are making these fraudsters. NEVER buy anything from EBAY through their phishing site. Always use DIRECT links to Ebay. When you click on the Ebay link on these sites, you may be brought to the actual Ebay page, but it is going THROUGH the phishing site 1st, and once they have your credit card info, good luck. Even if you don't buy anything from me, I will be happy if I can warn you all about the complete unlikelihood of any RV. Don't make the scam artists even richer than they already are. "Charlie" and "olelady" may sound like laid back people, but really, if they wanted to be as open as they try to portray themselves (online), then they wouldn''t be trying to hide under the cloaks of go-daddy and other proxy registrants. DON'T GIVE THESE RUMOR FRAUDSTER SPECULATORS ANOTHER DIME. They should be prosecuted and sent to jail. And their ill-gotten monies shold be given back to the thousands of desperate victims they ripped off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS: I ONLY HAVE 7 OF THESE RARE ITEMS TO SELL. ONCE ALL 7 ARE SOLD, REST ASSURED, THERE WILL BE NO MORE LISTINGS FROM ME, PERIOD. JUST LIKE ART, OR ANY INVESTMENT, THESE MAY CERTAINLY BECOME MUCH MORE VALUABLE, THE LONGER YOU WAIT TO BUY THEM. ACT NOW. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY ALL 7 PIECES, WE CAN OFFER A SPECIAL BUY IT NOW FOR $15,000 USD. LET ME KNOW, AND I'LL PUT A BUY IT NOW UP FOR YOU. HAPPY BIDDING. PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE EVEN CONSIDERING A BID, HOWEVER. I WANT ALL POTENTIAL BIDDERS TO BE FULLY INFORMED WHAT THEY ARE PURCHASING. ALSO, IN ADDITION TO THIS FORMALLY RARE CURRENCY (FROM UNCUT SHEET WITH LASER HOLOGRAM SECURITY), YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE SOME NEW, LEGAL TENDER NEW IRAQI DINAR (IQD), AND IN MINT CONDITION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, AND PLEASE READ THE VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are thinking of "investing" in the NID in hopes of a quick revaluation or reinstatement, please think again. It is just not going to happen, no matter how long you wait. And even if there was a chance of this happening, it is less likely to occur, now, than ever. The longer the wait, the more the almost worthless bills can be sold to unsophisticated people who actually believe they will become overnight millionaires by just investing a few thousand USD of their hard earned money. The more IQD auctioned off for a fraction of a penny on the hoped for, hypothetical RV ratio, the more the Central Bank of Iraq would have to pay out, should there be such an "Alice In Wonderland" type RV event. Even a revaluation to one penny per Dinar is unlikely to happen. I can assure you, one thing rich people enjoy, is superiority in status. That means they enjoy being rich, whilst there are many poor out there. This is how the world operates. No free ride. Especially one so heavily publicized. I can almost guarantee, the chances of this thing RV'ing to anything near to what many are hoping for, is almost nil. Sorry to break the news to you. Now for some enlightened truth. This is an auction for a small piece of Iraqi currency which was formally available only to very high up members within Saddam's ru ling elite, Baath Party officials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25,000, 10, 000, 5,000, 1000, 500, (100), 50,(25,10,05)

What has been going on for years and years now, is that unscrupulous, non-licensed internet fraudsters realized quite early on, that they could set up "rumor" sites, and post fabrications of imminent revaluation as a way to induce you (the public), to buy more IQD from Dinar sellers. You know the type..."I was told by a highly reliable source, a high up bank executive said do not call or we won't get our special rate" type horse rubbish. They invented people (fictional characters) who keep promising some spectacular revaluation. And every time the date comes to pass, and there is no revaluation. Yet the desperate public behave as gamblers, and just keep buying more and more Dinar, and making all these fraudsters RICH beyond belief! Little hint..... If you want to give your money to a "medic", donate to our military. So many fraudsters can pretend to be so many people, the illusion is really grand. Why do you think these fraudsters (if they were really who they say they are) would brag about what good people they are (reputation beyond reproach), yet set up phony scam web sites designed to cheat you out of your hard earned money? It's all one big scam. No one needs any web site regarding the IQD. If there was to be a revaluation, it would already have happened, and for sake of argument, if there ever is one, you won't need some corny web site to help you out. All you would need to do is go to the bank.

You believe in a RV because that is what you WANT to believe. How likely do you think it is that all these stories of an imminent revaluation are actually true? How many times are you going to believe "the dog ate my homework". You are being fooled over and over and over, again and again. People who dare question the possibility of such a scandal, are instantly booted off the sites, and their questions are erased from the boards. Then you are left with a board full of yesmen, or worse (multiple ID's fabricated by the board's owners/admin). It has been said, even, that the board admins sometimes go in and post under legitimately registered ID's, in order to give their fabricated and CAREFULLY MANAGED posts maximum believability. Then we have board moderators who constantly post on new and basically worthless news in Iraq, as a strategy to keep any damaging posts of substance way down on the thread count. You see, the TRUTH, and OPEN DISCUSSION are the real enemies of the fraudsters and scam artists, and they will go to almost any length in order to protect their illicit business. NOW:

If you want to invest in IRAQ, there are very real ways, aside from owning actual currency. And if you really still want to own this almost worthless IQD, the best way to do this is to buy uncut, uncirculated notes for their numismatic value. Unique serial numbers. One of a kind notes. Even notes not yet released to the public. There are COUNTLESS ways to invest, but buying NID, I'm quite afraid, is not one of them. So, you can continue being fooled (remember, these internet scamsters NEED you to be fooled...the RV is constantly always just around the corner. No, REALLY, this time for real! No, but this time it really will happen. No, I'm serious now, this time it will really happen. I don't know what happened, but I am hearing.....YES, it is really going to happen. It didn't...oh, I just heard...OK, now for REAL, it's REALLY....do you get the picture now?

I do not want to enrich myself here. Rather, I want these scam artists to stop preying on you. When you Buy it Now for $2225 USD, you will receive a piece of the formally very rare and valuable currency, and I will use the proceeds to help spread the information far and wide. Even if the scam artists stop now, they have already done great harm. When you Buy it Now for $2225 USD, I will also inform, FREE OF CHARGE, how you how to obtain some uncut sheets of Iraqi currency which isn't even currently in circulation. Any way, that is it for now. Strictly speaking, $2225 buys the piece of formally very rare high value Central Bank of Iraq currency, only available to IRAQ's ruling Baath elite. This is NOT an auction for information, but I hope the nature of the auction, indirectly, serves an educational purpose. Anyone is free to read the substance of this auction, free of charge.
Good luck, god bless, and spread the word of truth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IRAQI-DINAR-DONT-GET-CHEATED-DONT-SPEND-A-DIME_W0QQitemZ290343011183QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPaper_Money?hash=item4399cac36f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

2This is too funny  LQQK!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 am

PEGME

WELL, i guess medic pissed him off too

3This is too funny  LQQK!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 am

retired2934

retired2934

This is really too funny................this guy is an ass hole....

4This is too funny  LQQK!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:37 pm

lmaoooooooooo....it's probably medic LOL

5This is too funny  LQQK!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

[b]No, this would more than likely be Ranger...LOL

6This is too funny  LQQK!!!!!!! Empty Re: This is too funny LQQK!!!!!!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Charlie from Dinar Rumor perhaps?......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum