I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

GCC FMs meet in Jeddah Sept. 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GCC FMs meet in Jeddah Sept. 1 Empty GCC FMs meet in Jeddah Sept. 1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 pm

GCC FMs meet in Jeddah Sept. 1
From Kuna
http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesP...16&Language=en

Politics 8/27/2009 1:03:00 AM

RIYADH, Aug 26 (KUNA) -- Foreign Ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) meet in the Saudi coastal city of Jeddah next Tuesday to discuss, among other issues, the situations in Lebanon, Iraq and Somalia.
The two-day meeting, to be chaired by Oman's minister responsible for foreign affairs Yusuf bin Alawi Abdullah, will also discuss means of backing the common GCC action, GCC Secretary General Abdulrahman Al-Attiyah said in a statement Wednesday.
He said the top diplomats would discuss confrontations between the Yemeni army and Huthis in Saada, as well as Sanaa's request to join the GCC Ministerial Committees of Post and Communication.
The foreign ministers, said Al-Attiyah, will review a report over pace of negotiations with economic blocs, as well as the work program of the strategic dialogue with Turkey and ASEAN countries.
The GCC is made up of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). (end) od.bs KUNA 270103 Aug 09NNNN

(Is it just me...or is Iraq not being mentioned here, kinda bust some of the BOGUS rumors going around)

2GCC FMs meet in Jeddah Sept. 1 Empty Re: GCC FMs meet in Jeddah Sept. 1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Jeddah next Tuesday to discuss, among other issues, the situations in Lebanon, Iraq and Somalia.

doesn't say "what" they will be saying about iraq....interesting. At least this IS the "real" GCC this time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum