I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq a grant of $ 1.8 billion to overcome the financial crisis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Political first: Iraq a grant of $ 1.8 billion to overcome the financial crisis

By the International Monetary Fund
Baghdad, Hussein star

Said the Iraqi Central Bank Consultant Dr. Mazhar Mohammad Saleh said Iraq received a grant from the International Monetary Fund worth 1.8 billion dollars for the development of the economy.

Dr. Saleh said in a statement singled out the "morning," the IMF decided unanimously at the last meeting to give Iraq $ 1.8 billion in support of liquidity and achieve development and higher out of the recession caused by the global financial crisis.

The Fund was approved to give $ 283 billion of SDR of the member states in the fund in grants to affected countries, including Iraq, revealing that members of the fund of the Fund and amending the law to give a balanced feature of the members as their contribution to the Fund's resources. and the price of central bank consultant this step, which he described as "distinctive" and grant the driving of the Iraqi economy from for empowerment to overcome the recession, which may affect the Iraqi economy by the global financial crisis, calling to spend this money on the rehabilitation and improvement and development of strategic sectors of the Iraqi economy.

The quota for Iraq in its contribution to the IMF amounting to less than 1 percent. Is specialized in the International Monetary Fund to provide loans to Member States to deal with temporary deficits in their balance of payments, thus working to stabilize the exchange rates.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum