I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical cmte. of GCC currency federation meets in Kuwait next Tuesday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Technical cmte. of GCC currency federation meets in Kuwait next Tuesday
Economics 8/31/2009 12:01:00 AM

RIYADH, Aug 30 (KUNA) -- The Technical Committee for the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Currency Federation will hold its 29th meeting in Kuwait next Tuesday to discuss technical aspects of the GCC unified currency.
The meeting will also tackle current developments regarding the system development for the currency and the necessary accounting measures in the region, including the views of member states on various consultations on issues related to inflation and vital topics, a statement from the GCC General Secretariat said.
The statement added the meeting will focus on GCC leaders' views on the issue of a single GCC currency in response to a previously signed agreement by the Federation during the ministerial meeting of the 111th session of the council.
The Federation is also expected to review repercussions on the economic growth for each state, including issues related to employment, investments, financial competition among GCC countries, and foreign investments in the region. (end) od.mb KUNA 310001 Aug 09NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesP...78&Language=en

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum