I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy: Most of the parliamentary parties do not want legislation that oil and gas law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2009-09-02

Deputy: Most of the parliamentary parties do not want legislation that oil and gas law

بغداد/نينا BAGHDAD / Nina

. MP Jabir Khalifa Jabir, "The most dominant political parties in parliament and government legislation does not want oil and gas law is intentional or unintentional, although there is no real professional differences on the text of the law, and added:"

The oil minister is not willing to adopt this law as binding minister and transmitting all oil contracts to the Federal Council is hoped that the oil composition of the formation of the law, in addition to the existence of problems with the Kurdish region and issues of elections and political alliances factors delaying the law was passed, and predicted Jaber failure to approve the oil and gas during the current legislative session.

2009-09-02

Deputy of the Virtue is expected not to adopt the law of oil and gas during the next legislative term

راديو نوا NOAA Radio

Expected decision of the Commission's oil and gas in the House of Representatives Jaber Khalifa Jaber failure to approve a law of oil and gas during the last legislative term of the existence of political will does not want to pass.

Khalifa said in a statement to news agency reported that the legislation does not expect oil and gas law also does not expect to legalize political parties and elections because of political differences around them, adding that most of the dominant political parties in parliament and the government does not want to legislate this law is intentional or unintentional, despite the lack of professional disagreements about the fact the text of the law.

Jaber said he believed that the Oil Ministry and its Minister was not willing to approve a law of oil and gas as a minister and transmitting restrict all oil contracts to the Federal Council is hoped that the oil composition of the formation of the law.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum