I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economist announce the membership of the Kurdistan region in a group of Petroleum Exporting Countries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Economist announce the membership of the Kurdistan region in a group of Petroleum Exporting Countries
---------------------------
Economic expert stated that the international oil companies seeking to expand their investments in countries that have membership in a group of Petroleum Exporting Countries, noting that the Kurdistan Region has become a member of this group.
The economist said the North AKnews Nouri told a group of Petroleum Exporting Countries will have roles in the strategic energy production in the world.
Adding that he is not required to be members of the Petroleum Exporting countries, regions and even granted this right, and OPEC is calculated for this group a special account.
For his part, said Bayazid Hassan, member of the Commission on oil and gas in the Iraqi parliament that the export of oil from the Kurdistan region will address the problems of lack of part of the Iraqi budget for 2009.
Monday, September 07, 2009
http://74.125.65.132/translate_c?hl=...HJAJtCJkucvN0A

Now the Kurds are members of OPEC?? what are they going to do..whine???

think they earned the right when Saddam gassed a half million of them.....they ain't taking any crap from the Arabs is all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum