I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just to fill you in on what we're hearing.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just to fill you in on what we're hearing.....Last couple of days we've been getting calls.....someone saying it's been 'confirmed' that Middle East were starting to exchange Dinar yesterday. AND that US banks would see the rate and status change by 5 oclock today. We had one of our group call a contact at a bank over there and the person was at work and said some things were happening but he couldn't talk about it, he was at work, so would call when he got home.

Medic came on chat last night and was saying basically the same thing...but being vague about what he knew .......I got this second hand because I was traveling .....and they are not posting it.

Also, Ali has officially moved his offices to Santa Monica, which he has stated he would be doing when it's time......

The status, from what I am understanding, has been changed from 'pending' to 'active' and then has 72 hours to start trading. This was hinted at on Sunday........Forex has changed it's status, etc.

I'm watching the forum to see if someone reposts what medic said last night.

We've been at this point of excitement before but not with this much information....

I'm watching the chat right now and ALL of the admins of the private forum have been called to their admin room......this usually happens when medic has some important information for them.

SO.....I will keep you posted. Hope this doesn't 'mess' up your day for nothing!!! (from else where)

Last edited by madmoney on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

wellcraft

Thanks Madmoney Very Happy

prazeHIM

This is a post from next door: Rainymann : I just spoke to my BofA bank branch. I am in Phoenix, on west coast time. They are stating that the code is still invalid and not tradeable at this time.

bjdksl

bjdksl

thanks madmoney for the heads up, heres hoping things develope to becoming a day that we will all remember.

aloooha!

((e-mail}} i ((recieved))......Medic just popped in to chat and this is what was posted.....gave a little more of what he said last night, which I missed-----
The Treasury Dept posts changes at 9, 12, and 5 so IF it does happen today...that's why the rumor was for the banks posting it at 5.....just means Treasure Dept. would change it and banks stats would change.

[SFMedic] Now as best as we can tell on an actual banking day and actually talking to a Bank President on the East Coast we could trust --the dinar has not been sent to the active screen -- now what does this mean? nothing more than it has not been released to the public yet. as I said last night and I felt it would take till the 23rd on or about during Ramadan. now this site promises nothing but our best
milndollarbabe] the thing that everyone needs to remember and always seems to forget is that intel is not 100%......we take what we hear and try to decipher it to our best ability....thats all that we can do....not more , no less
[runawayjim] Well, according to info (unless I misunderstood), it was 72 hours AFTER it was sent to active" status, so that means even if it happened now, it would be Friday before we could do anything...
[Myturn] Sept 8 + 14 days is the 22nd. Sounds like that is where Medic got his "prior to the 23rd" date .......( i revieve a lot of e-mails from a friend..just thought i would throw it out there}

Medic got his "prior to the 23rd" date

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 5:17pm EST...debunked no RV

OH well.............NEXT

well darn...was really hoping for just 1 to be right!!....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum