I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chairman of Investment Authority Baghdad: U.S. $ 70 billion investment budget prepared for the housing sector

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chairman of Investment Authority Baghdad: U.S. $ 70 billion investment budget prepared for the housing sector
Conscious / Baghdad / i. P
8/9/2009 4:15pm
Head of the Investment Authority in Baghdad province Hakeraziz-Moussawi said the sectors where work is available and many sectors including housing, agriculture, tourism, industry, media, health and education in all fields And therefore need to The country's urgent for these sectors, but it remains The housing sector Hoalahm In our practical .
The Shaker reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that "the current Iraqi government's attention is focused on The housing sector because we need Stage The first to build a Housing units Up to 2500 million units and must be within ten Years that the rate of construction of units To (4) million housing units To be commensurate with the size of population growth In the capital Baghdad He pointed out that there is Investment budget Prepared by the National Investment of 70 billion dollars, indicating This amount is distributed to the governorates of Iraq, according to Ratio of the population , Explaining This investment project is not 100% but that Companies Comes To Iraq Investing Projects and you pay through the term of the Iraqi government is now before the parliament for discussion. "
http://74.125.65.132/translate_c?hl=...hQ6MoQzGBk-tbw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum