I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venezuela signs deal to export gasoline to Iran

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I had to get this from China news. Not too much coverage from the MSM

Anyone else see big trouble from this???

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/internat...uela-signs.htm

TEHRAN, Iran -- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez sealed an agreement to export 20,000 barrels per day of gasoline to Iran, state TV reported Monday. The deal would give Tehran a cushion if the West carries out threats of fuel sanctions over Iran's nuclear program.

The two countries signed the agreement late Sunday during a visit by Chavez, who pledged to deepen ties with Iran and stand together against what he called the imperialist powers of the world.

Western leaders have threatened to impose further sanctions against it should Iran refuse to bend to deadlines for talks aimed at curbing Tehran's nuclear activities. One idea that has been touted, though not yet formally proposed, is to cut off exports of gas station-ready fuel to Iran.

One of Iran's weakest points is its dependence on fuel imports. Despite its vast oil resources, it lacks the refinery capacity to meet its own demand and must buy vast quantities of commercial-ready fuel on the open market.

Well these two are buddy buddies..so no surprise here...they both thump their nose at the UN, USA, World Bank.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum