I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Presidency impede the questioning of Minister of Oil and blocks most of the oil law does not want to see the GNU

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jaber Khalifa Jaber's (News): The Presidency impede the questioning of Minister of Oil and blocks most of the oil law does not want to see the GNU

On: Fri, 11/09/2009 12:33

The news agency reported - a special

A member of the Commission on oil and gas in the parliament Jaber Khalifa Jaber questioned that the Presidency of the Council will continue to impede the process question the oil minister and we are working to communicate with them to remove the administrative obstacles.

Jaber said in a statement (news) that he will be questioned al-Shahristani at future meetings. On the other hand between Jaber explained that most of the major blocs in parliament and the Ministry of Oil does not want to pass this law, and are unwilling to stay and acting Minister of Oil, alone, to conclude contracts because the oil and gas law restricts the Minister of oil through the formation of the federal oil.

Continuing disagreement within the Iraqi Council of Representatives on the Law of oil and gas

According to a member of the Committee on Oil and Gas Mohammad Hussein in favor of continuing controversy within the parliament on the law of oil and gas.

Saleh said in a statement to reporters that there was disagreement on the subject of supplements for the law of oil and gas.

Confirming the existence of a divergence of views on the timing of the first reading of the draft law, pointing to a vision about offering all laws relating to oil and gas as one package.

On the other hand likely passage of a law for the Iraqi National Oil Company, which was faxed to the Commission finally oil and gas.
Friday, September 11, 2009 Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum