I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

GCC members hold meeting on Arab Transitional Parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GCC members hold meeting on Arab Transitional Parliament
Conscious / sm
12/9/2009 10:38 am

Holding members of the GCC countries in the Arab Transitional Parliament held a coordination meeting on Monday to discuss the draft statute of the Permanent Arab Parliament prior to the second regular session of the Transitional Parliament today.
A member of the Legislative Affairs Committee of Parliament and legal Kuwaiti MP Ali Deqbasi In a press statement to the office (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) That "the Gulf members agreed on a number of points, foremost the need to speed adoption of the Statute of the Permanent Arab Parliament in order to achieve the goal it was created for the Interim Arab Parliament, pointing out that the conferees stressed the importance of activating joint Arab action and find a parliamentary institution has the right to question and to propose projects and study in collaboration with League of Arab States and its institutions. "
He added that "the members stressed the importance of having equal representation between the States so that the four representatives of each country taking into account a female element in the Arab Parliament, adding that the meeting of the Interim Arab Parliament today will focus on discussing the Statute of the Permanent Arab Parliament and the need to push him for approval as soon as as possible. " .

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/arbiahhhh/33050.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum